So what did you buy?.....revisited

handcuff_charlie

Very fortunate that the FOS missions were hosted soon after acquiring a lot of garage space. I got pretty much everything now that I had wanted and still have 2 or 3 spaces left to fill out of the 40.

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• handcuff_charlie

• G37

• Casey

• The Rikster

just for show and tell, the rest of the stable....

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg  0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Still need to get a pic of my recently acquired Dubsta

Also on the lookout for any other less commonly seen vehicles with good/cool visual customization options....not really interested in any other motorcycles though.

Wondering if the Bobcat is customizable or if it's like the Rancher XL which has zero options apart from window tint....havent seen one in game for weeks though.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

The Bobcat has very limited options.

I like the paint you've got here, it's hard to get green to look nice, what color is on the Cheetah, MW Mesa and Stinger GT?

nice pics man! i really only got the zentorno and the thrust but i sold the thrust because its garbage all around plus no body mods for the huge thing

Future is nothing but a series of probability

For some reason, I prefer the Bison over the Bobcat, but it too suffers from limited custom options.  Seems that way with all trucks and SUVs unless you count the Rebel and Sandking.  I find it odd the Bobcat only holds two people whereas the Bison allows a total of six.  I sold my Rancher XL--it's pretty much useless in off-road races, and I find the Granger to be a better even though it can't be used in off-road races.  Dubsta is ok, but have you tried the new Huntley?  In my opinion, it's one of the better vehicles from the new update.

I got pretty much everything now that I had wanted and still have 2 or 3 spaces left to fill out of the 40.

What do you mean by 40 ?

Great pics by the way. Like the military paint scheme ;)

The Bobcat has very limited options.

I like the paint you've got here, it's hard to get green to look nice, what color is on the Cheetah, MW Mesa and Stinger GT?

Cheetah is Metallic Olive Green with Silver Pearlescent i think, or maybe white pearlescent 

MW Mesa is Matte Foliage Green with Matte Black

Stinger GT is Metallic Black with Olive Green Pearlescent

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

For some reason, I prefer the Bison over the Bobcat, but it too suffers from limited custom options.  Seems that way with all trucks and SUVs unless you count the Rebel and Sandking.  I find it odd the Bobcat only holds two people whereas the Bison allows a total of six.  I sold my Rancher XL--it's pretty much useless in off-road races, and I find the Granger to be a better even though it can't be used in off-road races.  Dubsta is ok, but have you tried the new Huntley?  In my opinion, it's one of the better vehicles from the new update.

Yeah I got a Huntley just no pics yet.

Maybe an Alpha and/or Cogniscenti? Do they have any customization options or is it all performance mods too?

What do you mean by 40 ?

Great pics by the way. Like the military paint scheme ;)

I'm using both character slots, so I have 4 garages.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Yeah I got a Huntley just no pics yet.

Maybe an Alpha and/or Cogniscenti? Do they have any customization options or is it all performance mods too?

I'm using both character slots, so I have 4 garages.

The Alpha (my pic) has a decent amount of modifications.

+ Front bumper (applique)

+ Hood (vents or stripes)

+ Skirt

+ Spoler

The Cog has absolutely nothing in terms of visual changes. Which, is okay - but still.

I think you were mentioning wanting to try a different vehicle that is uncommon. This may make you forget about your Rebel in utility if not at least make you want to move your Mesa to sell.

The Bodhi. Absolutely amazing off-road. Took it through Zancudo Swamp (completely submerged this thing had no problem). Respectable acceleration and amazing brakes. Tons of customization too not to mention this thing will climb a straight wall if you let it. And it has functional flood lights (extra bright - some vehicles have this. The Mesa and Gauntlet believe it or not are other examples). I also really love that Dubsta of yours lol, unrelated, yes.

66b0h2.jpg

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

The Alpha (my pic) has a decent amount of modifications.

+ Front bumper (applique)

+ Hood (vents or stripes)

+ Skirt

+ Spoler

The Cog has absolutely nothing in terms of visual changes. Which, is okay - but still.

I think you were mentioning wanting to try a different vehicle that is uncommon. This may make you forget about your Rebel in utility if not at least make you want to move your Mesa to sell.

The Bodhi. Absolutely amazing off-road. Took it through Zancudo Swamp (completely submerged this thing had no problem). Respectable acceleration and amazing brakes. Tons of customization too not to mention this thing will climb a straight wall if you let it. And it has functional flood lights (extra bright - some vehicles have this. The Mesa and Gauntlet believe it or not are other examples). I also really love that Dubsta of yours lol, unrelated, yes.

66b0h2.jpg

Good call, got the Bodhi, love the Bodhi. Think Bob the Bodhi could be a keeper!

• Like 1

I honestly absolutely adore the Bodhi. I have a thing with exhaust systems. It really irks me if it's not "dual" exhaust, this has it. Sandking doesn't have it (unfortunately) and with the recent throw back to the old handling, it's garbage. I really wanted an off-road vehicle, something to just have fun with - not necessarily for races (although I'm curious how this would do). Sanchez doesn't belong in the segment and I didn't want it anymore. This honestly feels like a sports car of trucks.

I'm normally not for rusty or unclean looking things (the rest of my garage for example), but given the right color (it absolutely hides it all) and sheer fun factor with this thing - it's a keeper.

I had to post a better picture with different options and color.

2saib2h.jpg

(Just so happens to remind me of the Pisswasser commercial - "Drink for the USA")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5QJDLYi8Y&feature=kp

• Like 1

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I bought ones and the horns smack off my garage on the way in

Lol really? That's odd. The garage I have mine in is at the airport. Completely level entrance. Which is yours in? An apartment?

Lol really? That's odd. The garage I have mine in is at the airport. Completely level entrance. Which is yours in? An apartment?

Yeah it's the one at Del Perro it kinda goes down a slope into the garage, might have to move it to my other garage..

Yeah it's the one at Del Perro it kinda goes down a slope into the garage, might have to move it to my other garage..

Yup, same boat as me haha. Loved the place, location but garage position and the awkwardness of it was no good. Weazel is my primary - I'd recommend that to anyone. Greenwich at the airport is lovely. Some awkward things like if there's a few people there you'll spawn at the actual airport lol.

• Like 1

Lots of fun in Bob the Bodhi tonight with a pal. Fairly indestructible and you can get 2 sitting in the back (although there is a high fling probability factor) Threw it all over the place, barely a scratch & it's fast too.

Well impressed :-)

• Like 1

I found out you can also sit in the back yourself at any time. Without a driver and without 2 people already in the front lol, so weird.

i'm feeling confident I can beat DC and his Injection. At the moment anyway  <_<

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

All credit to you for opening my eyes to this one. I would never have thought about it before and now it's definitely up there as a favorite.

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 1

I like the Bodhi, just handles a bit heavy compared to the Injection and the Injection is faster.

To balance it out, the Bodhi is much better on mountains due to the 4WD.

• Like 1

I found out you can also sit in the back yourself at any time. Without a driver and without 2 people already in the front lol, so weird.

i'm feeling confident I can beat DC and his Injection. At the moment anyway  <_<

:lol: bring it on.

Very evenly matched cars, in different ways

• Like 1

Hmm, not sure why I don't already have a Bodhi, I knew it was super customizable because Trevor has one in SP. 

I may go with that to complete the line of on/off-road vehicles.

As for the Cogniscenti, I grabbed one in SP and yeah, zero customization options, so that's a no. I may just get another Futo so each character has one.

handcuff_charlie.jpg