Aggaran - Introduction

Aggaran

Hi all,

I have been looking around over the last couple of days, and have found myself here, which from the information I can see will most likely suit my needs very nicely, and therefore in turn I can hopefully bring another good fit member to your community.

I am a mature (some would say old) gamer, with a fair bit of history in GTA online on the Xbox One, I stopped playing a couple of years ago due to some R/L stuff that took precedence, and a lot of my time. I'm looking to get back into it, but my old Xbox crew have since dispersed to the winds. So I have decided to try my luck here, with a new crew, if I can find one which is still active GTA wise, I am low level, though predict a reasonably short resolution to this, and looking to experience a lot of what the game has to offer again ( I last had to stop playing as I was working my way through the heists DLC), is there still an active GTA community here?

I am also interested in RDR online, although this is something that for me personally I see developing more in the future as more content is added, but the home I am looking for would hopefully allow me to combine the two.

Hoping I can bring something to your community and find some like minded gamers here to while away some alternate universe time with.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2

Welcome to the site. We do have a active GTA crowd and I moved your thread to introductions as I think we are what you are looking for. One thing to be clear about is that we play on the PS4 and you mention xbox, are you on PS4 now? Again, welcome!

Thankyou for the general forum housekeeping, and also for the hasty response Lann.

In answer to the above point, my history is on the Xbox GTA wise when I used to play regularly, but my son has the Xbox set up in his boy cave these days, so I have moved to the PS4 now, which is where I am looking to join a new crew for, so yes PS4 crew suits perfectly.

Given the move to the Introductions forum, may as well attach some detail here rather than clog up your forum needlessly:

My real name is Mark, I am a mid 40s gamer based in the UK, as previously mentioned, I used to play a lot of GTA online a couple of years ago, with a crew with similar principles to your own. Sadly, this crew no longer exists, and these small band of people have stopped playing GTA online to any real extent, so, I have the time back in my life, and I am looking for a new home, and the nearest I could find with the help of Mr. Google that I felt would be a good fit, both for what I am looking for, and for what I can bring to a community, was here. So I would like to join and test the waters.

The instructions for joining mentioned a couple more points to answer in this post, crew tag, and keeping it active is not an issue, I am currently unaffiliated, and attending once a week or so for a meet is also not a problem. I do work shifts, and can sometimes go a few days without being online or active, but this is closely followed by a run of a few days off, where I am active.

Hope that covers everything, any questions, please feel free to ask away.

Edited by Aggaran
Turned my response into application, as now moved to the Introductions forum.
  • Like 4

Welcome from a fellow 40 something (almost a 50 something) and active GTA player.  

My brother and I co-host a playlist every Saturday evenings. (9:00 pm UTC)  Hope to see you there sometime.  :)

Welcome, could you please set your Social Club game stats to be able to be viewed by the public. Just need to check to make sure you are not a hacker. After which you can set them to private again.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

46 minutes ago, Aggaran said:

Of course, consider it done.

And thankyou all, what a warm welcome!

Invite sent. Post when you have accepted it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome to XDBX @Aggaran. Your vetting date is the 16th of January, so please try to attend every event you can before then.

As a heads-up, because your website name is so different from your PSN name you might have to be a bit proactive in adding the event hosts on PSN. The shoutbox on the forum will help you to do this, which unlocks after you have made 5 posts. :)