Perfect Squirrel

djw180

How / where do you get a perfect squirrel carcass? (needed for camp upgrades). I have got loads of good ones just shooting them with a varmit rifle.

• Is it just luck and I'll get a perfect one eventually or do I need to use another method?
    • I wonder if because they are so small, even the varmit rifle damages them a bit
  •  Is there is a specific location for them or will any location do so long as you kill them cleanly enough?

I take it you don't have the Buck Antler Trinket? Go kill the Legendary Buck and have a Fence make it for you.

Once you have it many "Good" carcasses will become "perfect" ones. I say many because it doesn't always work. You still need to make a clean kill for it to happen.

As for killing them. I just use a Varmint Rifle and shoot them the second I see them. Just be sure you don't hit them with your horse once they are dead. They are normally all over the trails in the Strawberry and Annesburg regions.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I don’t approve of this thread. Leave the poor squirrels alone!

You’ll be happy to know that their is a Squirrel Statue that must be put in its proper home to unlock a trophy.

• Like 1