• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Lann

• pete_95973

• Sinister

• 2 weeks later...

Insane! Yesterday I caught 20 Lake Sturgeon with 20 consecutive casts a Blackwater....the spot closest to the butcher! I just stopped at that point!

Use special lake lure. At the water's edge, fish north along the edge of the water. Let the lure settle, flick once and very slowly reel in......VERY slowly. Sometime you don't see the fish. It's like the edge is a spawn point for the fish.  Do it by yourself. I think close players may affect it,

I took Ultra there yesterday and duplicated it.  Please keep this with in crew and close friends. Store on on horse and run the other up.  Very quick!

spacer.png

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 months later...

Hi um, longtime reader, first time poster.

So how do I get a bullhead catfish? I'm trynna get the award for 15 different fish caught and as far as I can tell the bullhead is the last one -- but it's only available at the prison island(???) and every time I try canoeing out there it sinks and I drown.

14 minutes ago, yakston major said:

Hi um, longtime reader, first time poster.

So how do I get a bullhead catfish? I'm trynna get the award for 15 different fish caught and as far as I can tell the bullhead is the last one -- but it's only available at the prison island(???) and every time I try canoeing out there it sinks and I drown.

Welcome to the site!

It's the legendary bullhead catfish from story mode that can only be found at the prison island. Normal bullhead catfish can be found in Lemoyne. Think I found one in the lake next to Lakay using corn.

• Like 1