Ranking up, what to unlock.

Lann

24 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Something to do besides grind for money would be a great unlock but I don't see it on the list.

You could do some of the 425 awards. That really helped me level up.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

Thanks for the list it’s handy af! I really wanted to unlock some of the clothing and thanks to the free gold bar giveaways I did without having to rank up. But there is plenty I want to unlock organically like the Machete (I’m a big Fri 13 fan) anytime any game hand me a machete, it’s a must have. But mainly I want to unlock the Ability Cards I feel for my style better and didn’t realize I had already unlocked the binoculars but come to think of it, I haven’t needed them and I’m 10 ranks past the unlocking. And what’s up with the blankets...are they just cosmetic? 

Not much more for me to unlock other than the OP ammo and special saddels (which for some reason aren't shown on the list).

Of course, the Bison Coat! Already got it through The Mercer Outfit but want it black as well.

Edited by Banketelli

3 hours ago, Lann said:

You could do some of the 425 awards. That really helped me level up.

Thanks but I'm too busy with single player. Once that is completely finished I might focus on this. 

I just need to grab the few trophies associated with the online side.

Edited by SINISTER120