I'm new to the crew

Moorjc

Hello I'm JC, I I've seen many crew killers and rotten players who have no respect for anything, or anyone, but I want to join a team that is able to have fun and move as one unit I'm on the ps3, i'm in my thirties and I enjoy missions with my crew, I like to play online when I can, but most of the time I play at night after 6pm. I have been looking for a mature crew, and I hope this is the one, so thank you for accepting me, I've never seen a crew like this so it should be fun.

Edited by moorjc
  • Like 1

Hello & welcome to the crew.

>
>

Someone seems to have given Newsbot the night off, normally you'd receive an automated greeting like this

Newsbot:

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

• Like 2

welcome to the crew brotha had fun in the play list with ya last night , youll enjoy your stay here

Future is nothing but a series of probability