I'm new to the crew

Moorjc

• 10 months later...

Hello I'm JC, I I've seen many crew killers and rotten players who have no respect for anything, or anyone, but I want to join a team that is able to have fun and move as one unit I'm on the ps3, i'm in my thirties and I enjoy missions with my crew, I like to play online when I can, but most of the time I play at night after 6pm. I have been looking for a mature crew, and I hope this is the one, so thank you for accepting me, I've never seen a crew like this so it should be fun.

• Like 2

Welcome back JC. As per Crew Policies and Guidelines, You will have to Re-Vett into the Crew at this point. So if you are willing to Re-Vett, we can get right to it.

You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, and Squirrel_Army.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Apr 22, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome JC! I joined not too long ago myself, just passed my vetting period. If you have any questions about that, our senior members can handle that. 

I can tell you myself, I share your sentiment (and nearly your age lol), this crew is awesome! Welcome to the familia

• Like 1

Welcome back dude. Once you get vetted you'll have access to the blogs again.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 5 years later...

Hello I’m JC, I’ve been away for awhile an lost my last account so I’m starting over, entering a new year with a new mind set. I love missions, heist an survivals, but I’m laid back, I like mobbin with my crew, stacking that money, an gaining respect. Some of you I know an many I’ll meet but this’ll be fun I can’t wait to see you out there, stay dangerous🖤🙅🏾‍♂️😁

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, Moorjc said:

JCMoor216 is my RSC now I had a lotta fun this crew, good memories great people thanks

Please also add your new RSC & PSN IDs to your forum profile (drop-down menu with your forum name at the top of the forum page -> Account Settings -> Other Settings -> Edit Profile).

I've sent you the Social Club crew invite now and once you've accepted it, I will also add you to our crew area on the forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1