• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• DavidCore89

• JustHatched

• Dodge

I got a PS3 control made by powerA and the model is pro elite. The right analog stick sticks at times and the trigger springs are too stiff, but mainly I wanted a 360 reverse analog sticks on it, I was wondering if there is anything better offeredout there than the precise Sony original one?

i had that one with the 5 different back lights, great for fps. if you get just the black wired one from power A its about 20 bucks i love it though lately ive been using my imported dual shock controller just to make sure the battery doesn't die.

also check out kontrolfreaks.

Edited by Muskidinho04

i had that one with the 5 different back lights, great for fps. if you get just the black wired one from power A its about 20 bucks i love it though lately ive been using my imported dual shock controller just to make sure the battery doesn't die.

also check out kontrolfreaks.

Oh yeah, I heard Reviews about that specific one and that its really good, but my new Geoteck GC2 that I have been using for 8 days now shocked me, dare I say that it has the best anolog sticks out there, the dual shock 3 in comparison is a laughing matter and should not be mentioned, this was with the sensitivety settings set all the way down to low. The 1st time I went into a Buzzard helicopter it flew noticeably more stable, and when shooting from a vehicle it proved to be more target friendly. I just put it to charge for the 1st time after hrs of daily game play that's crazy. There is a turbo mode if your into that sort of thing. The (L1,R1)  will feel awkward for some including my self, my self included, I don't like the polished non rubberized top half of the control nor the feel of where the top and bottom half meets because its nudging my hand and comes off as a little annoying to say the least. Nothing for a little rubberized spray paint, wet fine grit sandpaper and some elbow greace to some what correct the issue. The triangle, square and X buttons are slightly lower, the trigger and anolog sticks are slightly more resistive than what you are use to, not by much though.

Edited by smurf

• 2 weeks later...

I've used nothing but official sony controllers. I have two dualshock 3s and two non-dualshock sixaxis. They, along with my fat PS3 (yeah, one of the original 60 gb models that can play PS2 disks), are about 7 years old now and have bounced around floors, tables, etc. hundreds of times. all still work almost 100%.

one weird thing is, sometimes it seems like pressing my left stick in (L3) gets mis-read as hitting triangle. I haven't been able to figure out if it's a GTA bug or the controller yet. Either way, if you ever see me suddenly tuck and roll out of the driver's seat while playing GTA while taking a hard left turn, that's why.  :D

Edited by m3nkey66
  • Like 2

Chances are it just needs internal cleaning then your good, open it, disconnect the battery and use rubbing alcohol and clean the main boar inside, unfortunately for me my hands are too big for the original and it causes discomfort when using it.