Dick or Not?

JustHatched

Since we have the choice to be a sick or not to everyone in story mode do you usually take the honorable way?

I try to shoot and steal from damn near everyone. I'm a dick

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I've never yet got an evil ending on purpose,  I default towards good, at worst pragmatic. It takes some real inconvenience for me to decide to kick the dog.

• Like 2

I’ve killed everyone. The poor bastard who had been biten by the snake...I shot him and looted his body before he could get two sentences out.

Buy stuff at the general store, then kill the clerk and rob the cash drawer. It’s the great, great grandfather of my GTA character. 

BTW I love looting the dead bodies. Awesome part of the game  

Edited by pete_95973
  • Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, Schumi6581 said:

You even killed the lady stuck under the horse!??

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd410524b71565236

Lol actually so far I’ve been merciful towards women

Edited by pete_95973
  • Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I'm interested In the character of Morgan, will let that develop and base my decisions on what I learn whether good or bad. John went both ways also.

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

i played honorable. Felt like the awkward good Arthur would have more of a deep story and payoff at the end. Plus it's really funny to see everyone saying he's a good guy and he doesn't really know how to take that.

I started out bad. But as the game played on...

...and Dutch and Micah became more and more dishonorable...

...I've moved more to the honorable side because the story felt like that's how the character was heading. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

41 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Some of the honour missions later in the game won't be available if your honour level is too low, they're needed for the platinum.

Uh oh.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Con said:

Does this qualify as a 'Dick' move? I promise I was going to check back on them in a few days.  I felt like Jigsaw from the SAW films. 

Hide contents

I was expecting/hoping for you to trample them with your horse!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

23 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I was expecting/hoping for you to trample them with your horse!

I was just too busy trying to get to my destination which was far from where I started. I happen to come across them and I wasnt going to get involved but he said something smart as I rode past and I lasso'd his ass and gave him a taste of his own medicine. She thought I was her knight in shining armor....but naw, I was just another douche. lol

• Like 1

So far Morgan has been the most honorable outlaw possible. Midway through Chap 4 and that bar is almost full. 

Edited by ssracingn2
bad spelling
  • Like 1