Comin' in hot....

BlackRabbit

Hello again, long time no see, friends. Got a nice email reminding me that you cats may want someone to help you tame the West. 

Red Dead Redemption has always been my jam. I'd be happy to ride with this posse again come November for RDR:O. Hope y'all will have me back. 

This is o-Black_Rabbit-o from back on PS3 GTA:O (don't have GTA:O on PS4)

PS4 Handle: BlackRabbit-78-

CDpIRad.jpg

• Like 1

CDpIRad.jpg

Hiya Black Rabbit. You have the honour and privilege of being our first new(ish) RDR2 member, and as you're without GTA5... and Social Club is FUBAR atm... I am a bit stuck as a vetting manager right now.

Errm... can we vet you when RDR2 Online comes out? ?

In seriousness though, welcome back. ?

Thanks all. Seeing some familiar names.

Yes. Vetting when RDR2 comes online is perfectly fine.....as long as you don't mind getting destroyed in deathmatches once again. Mwahahahahah

note: why the 'no images' in signature, yet it allows my old one and numerous others? Just trying to update to the image in my original post. 

Edited by BlackRabbit
  • Like 1

CDpIRad.jpg

3 hours ago, BlackRabbit said:

Thanks all. Seeing some familiar names.

Yes. Vetting when RDR2 comes online is perfectly fine.....as long as you don't mind getting destroyed in deathmatches once again. Mwahahahahah

note: why the 'no images' in signature, yet it allows my old one and numerous others? Just trying to update to the image in my original post. 

Signature are a perk of being a crew member. Since that siggy was already there when you left the crew it remains and can only be undone. But, hold that thought for a day or 2 and we can figure something out for returning folks whoo may be in a wait for RDR before they can vet,

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

14 hours ago, Hatch said:

Signature are a perk of being a crew member. Since that siggy was already there when you left the crew it remains and can only be undone.

Ahhh...that makes sense. No problems then. I can wait. Haven't seen my Coquette in awhile anyway. 

CDpIRad.jpg

@BlackRabbit, I've moved you into the Unvetted usergroup here on the website.  Please confirm your RSC ID and I will go ahead and shoot you a crew invite.

Here's the plan for you and those who may want to join before RDRO is released. Basically you are in the crew, but vetting will not start until the online version of RDR is bestowed upon us. From that day you have 4 weeks to complete vetting. (vetting is normally 2 weeks and will be, however since we do not know what RDRO will be or how events will work yet we are giving a couple extra weeks at the start), if you get the needed notes to qualify for vetting after 2 weeks but before 4 we will go ahead and vet you in.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

On 10/13/2018 at 10:25 AM, Beez said:

We still play some of your job creations from time to time. Hope you're on my team for RDR2 deathmatches.

I was just browsing through the forum and noticed some of my creations. I had forgotten all about them. Not really even sure why I never picked up GTA:O for the PS4. A bit too late now.

Can't wait to see what RDR:O has to offer. I'll be picking flowers with the best of 'em in no time. 

CDpIRad.jpg

On 10/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, Hatch said:

Please confirm your RSC ID and I will go ahead and shoot you a crew invite.

BlackRabbit-78-

(just updated it today)

CDpIRad.jpg

3 hours ago, BlackRabbit said:

BlackRabbit-78-

(just updated it today)

Invite sent