Spider-Man

LimeGreenLegend

Haven't seen any talk about this game here, so I'm just going to say that it's fucking fantastic.  Everything about it is fun and highly polished, the combat, the webslinging, the story.  The graphics are stunning and the facial animation and the voice acting are also, unsurprisingly, brilliant.

Have some screenshots.

U1IXJhn.jpg

CY7A4zM.jpg

TFWrLO0.jpg

4lBMZpH.jpg

9fvYnif.jpg

jeJvAnr.jpg

TS3C6Gt.jpg

• Like 4

I'm a huge Spider-man fan so have been looking forward to this and it sounds like it's living up to all the expectations. Gonna get myself a copy somerhing this weekend.

• Like 1

I’ve heard good things about it but I need to resist for now. So many things I need to buy at the moment. 

I have heard there’s potential for a gaming universe similar to the MCU. 

Anyone whose been watching any of the Netflix marvel series will be familiar with many of the locations in the game. There’s a ton of detail on the ground that you don’t see 99% of the time as you’re busy in the rooftops. They could be using the same map for games featuring  Punisher, Daredevil etc. 

• Like 1

Finished this game to 100% completion now, so it's safe to say I enjoyed it.  Waiting on the dlc now, will be buying it for sure.

Have some more screenshots!

0biY4Uu.jpg

mFQHE7Q.jpg

Q4pcjdL.jpg

jqFAXwO.jpg

tGjbPKU.jpg

phM5IHx.jpg

• Like 2