Need help grievers r rife

Griffindylan597

So im a 33yr old guy living in cardifff uk thats gmt for those who dnt know im looking for a decent group of players to back me up during bunkersellsand the like and to just generally  have a laugh with and help take my gta experience  to the next level

• Like 2
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Griffindylan597

• Beez

• Lann

• DavidCore89

1 hour ago, Griffindylan597 said:

So im a 33yr old guy living in cardifff uk thats gmt for those who dnt know im looking for a decent group of players to back me up during bunkersellsand the like and to just generally  have a laugh with and help take my gta experience  to the next level

Nice to see you overhere @Griffindylan597!

i was pleasantly surprised you didn’t feel the need to attack me or my cargo while spawning right next to you and even offered your help to protect my sale. 

Welcome and our vetting staff will be with you shortly  

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. We have a two week vetting period for new members. It's a time for us to get to know you and you to see what our crew is like. Try to join playlists and play with as many members as you can during this time. We ask a few questions to all new members as well but you answered most already.

we ask that you run XDBX crew tag during your vetting period. Are you ok with that?

You can run other crew tags after that time but we ask that we be your primary crew.

Also there are some discrepancies for your money stats on Social Club. Have you bought Shark Cards or done any money cheats?

Once that is sorted out @Griffindylan597 a crew invite will be sent on Social Club.

Edited by Beez

Hi all sorry I haven't been on my time is split at the min from work at home with my son and at the hospital visiting my wife so if I don't reply straight away please be a little patient.So to everybody who sent me a welcome message thanks to all you've been very welcoming and I'm sure we will have a great time and hopefully make a ton of gta $ together.Il try and figure out how to fly the crew flag asap and to all hopefully speak soon roll on Tuesday and the new doc .

Also I haven't done any money cheats or glitches I did buy some shark cards at the beginning and my wife bought me a few too hope this helps and isn't a problem.

• Like 3

Ur welcome pretendweredead I did actually follow u in my akula in stealth mode just to make sure nobody was in tool mode and tried messin ur sale up I just don't get the incentive for ruining people's sales I like a good battle as much as the next guy but briefing for the sake of griefing is just lame in my humble opinion

And David core we must be fairly close to each other judging by the Welsh Dragon I c 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Griffindylan597 said:

And David core we must be fairly close to each other judging by the Welsh Dragon I c 

I'm a couple of miles east of Swansea :)

So I'm now flying the xdbx crew tag as requested

And David core yeah we r really really close to each other then not quite a stone's throw but a couple a train stops is pretty close 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Griffindylan597 said:

I can probably find and post the confirmation emails if u need em also where do I find the crew play lists please.

No need to. We trust you. I've sent you a crew invite on Social Club to the real Domestic Battery @Griffindylan597. The one you joined which only has 3 members is not us. The real XDBX has just under 100 members, crew color is dark blue and our fearless leader is @Hatch. I will send you some more info in a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all and beez this also a reply to you so I'm now joined to the crew properly and have been helping members and receiving help as much as possible my family is now whole again so no more hospital trips which is a huge weight lifted from my mind.I should be able to help out now with crew stuff and will be online way more from now on if any of you see me online and need help just give me a shout I'm always willing to lend a hand .

• Like 3
On 7/23/2018 at 2:35 PM, Beez said:

No need to. We trust you. I've sent you a crew invite on Social Club to the real Domestic Battery @Griffindylan597. The one you joined which only has 3 members is not us. The real XDBX has just under 100 members, crew color is dark blue and our fearless leader is @Hatch. I will send you some more info in a PM.

23 minutes ago, Griffindylan597 said:

Hi all and beez this also a reply to you so I'm now joined to the crew properly and have been helping members and receiving help as much as possible my family is now whole again so no more hospital trips which is a huge weight lifted from my mind.I should be able to help out now with crew stuff and will be online way more from now on if any of you see me online and need help just give me a shout I'm always willing to lend a hand .

Member status changed to unvetted. Hope to see you in game soon!