• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cotick20

• bullittblitz

• shortround

• Troysayshi

I got chased to Martins on one of the first ones I did after the update and aggressively as well. Ended up dead in the vehicle. Of course might have been because it was a slow car as mine failed to spawn at the garage as it should've done.

Yesterday, it was hard to host/join anything -- I hope today will be better -- will be on around 12:30AM CTZ...

Couldn't get on today. Hoping to get on in a few hours or so.

I've read S and S is now impossible to complete solo because of the mental spawning. Must do some missions tonight.

Other then the NPS's being much smarter and accurate shooters -- Coveted, Chopper Tail, and Trash talk hasnt changed much!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

RR just have more guys spawning. Yes the accuracy is increased. Best way to do it is this:

1) Get on the side ledge with your assault shotgun and just spray from left to right then back again. A car will spawn on the road so just spray it with bullets.

2) Get down and use your assault shotty for the 3 remaining by the entrance.

3) drive through the alley and just shoot the driver for the vehicle coming down

4) the briefcase will spawn in a car by the bridge.

I can still finish RR in 3 min solo so it's still not hard.

Cops however are ridiculous. They have sniper machine guns and pistols.

I tried stocks and scares today with three other players -- didn't finish -- there were NPCs spawning everywhere -- and I mean everywhere!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg