Anyone else here playing H1Z1?

poohty_t

So just curious, this is a game ive been playing alot recently, thought id see if anyone from here is playing H1Z1? Its a pretty fun Battle Royale game ( imo way better than fortnite) . If you have not tried it out, it is free to play, so what do you have to lose? Always looking for more people to play it with in duos or 5s. Thought id see if anyone else has been playing this ?

6 hours ago, poohty_t said:

So just curious, this is a game ive been playing alot recently, thought id see if anyone from here is playing H1Z1? Its a pretty fun Battle Royale game ( imo way better than fortnite) . If you have not tried it out, it is free to play, so what do you have to lose? Always looking for more people to play it with in duos or 5s. Thought id see if anyone else has been playing this ?

Unfortunately US and EU players can’t play together on this Beta. I want to try it out, but nobody else is playing in this side of the pond....

On 6/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, Con said:

Couple of people have mentioned it. I’m sure they will reply when they see the thread.

well hopefully they play around 8-130 pm eastern. As thats really my only optimal times to play during the week with work .i would love to make other events here, but the timing of things is just really hard for me unless im lucky and home alone on the weekend ( which is pretty rare) . 

On 6/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, Spinnaker1981 said:

Unfortunately US and EU players can’t play together on this Beta. I want to try it out, but nobody else is playing in this side of the pond....

I believe it was fixed in a recent update. I had uninstalled it to use the space for other stuff.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Smurf said:

The frame rate is low but still playable.

Regular or PS4 Pro?

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!