UnVetted member

Visionz

Hey im Visions also know as Isaac im 17 and live in iowa im very anticipated on keeping crews pumped up and ready to keep pushing i used to do crew battles alot on ps3 im now looking for a new crew. I will be able to join in on the crew events when needed most times.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Visionz

• Sinister

• zztop911

• VALL_es1583070462

Welcome Visions. Please make your game stats public on your Social Club profile. We check for modded money but that is all. Let me know when you've changed that. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome Visions. Please make your game stats public on your Social Club profile. We check for modded money but that is all. Let me know when you've changed that. Thanks.

just changed settings

Invite sent. There is an event happening in 10 or so minutes from this post. I'll add you on PSN and if you're online send you an invite. When you have 6 posts you'll be able to see the chat box on this site. We use it quite a bit, it's a useful tool for seeing what people are up to.

Welcome. 

I host an event/playlist every Friday at 930pm Iowa time. Lobby opens at 9. Shoot me a psn friend request amd I'll send you an invite if you are online

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome!  

I help host a Saturday afternoon mixed playlist (1pm PST/4pm EST) hope to see ya there. We Normally have 12 - 18 players attend.  

Look for our calendar of events at the top of the home page of our website. :) 

Welcome to the crew. :)

Your vetting date is the 30th of May, so try to attend as much as you can before that point to have the best chance of passing.

edit

Btw @Visionz, both your psn and R*SC are Vixionz. I just wanted to ask if the slight change in name was intentional or accidental?

Edited by The_Lady_A
being nosey/helpful
5 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Welcome to the crew. :)

Your vetting date is the 30th of May, so try to attend as much as you can before that point to have the best chance of passing.

edit

Btw @Visionz, both your psn and R*SC are Vixionz. I just wanted to ask if the slight change in name was intentional or accidental?

intentional 

• Like 1