VANS v FEAR Racenight Crew Chat

JuniorChubb

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

possibly, think the wife has invited people over, but here's hoping I can get out of it!

me-at-social-events_fb_4214763.jpg

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

indeed. Plus my house is a f*cking sh*thole at the moment, and post work pub escapades stop me from being able to chuck everything behind the sofa!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

35 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

indeed. Plus my house is a f*cking sh*thole at the moment, and post work pub escapades stop me from being able to chuck everything behind the sofa!

Well pull yourself together man!

We’ll be on, just join if you wanna hop on too 👍

• Like 1

I am guessing we will be using similar cars to last time, except not that little Toyota...

Any ideas on what we can replace it with...?

N300 is 1989 or older. I did a bit of testing and the BMW M3 and Mazda RX500 are the two that seem quickest out of the cars I own.

N600, bear in mind its Autopolis which is a handling track, so anything AWD I'd say. Evo, Scooby, GTR etc...Not done any testing yet though.

Edited by Mythaga

Just now, Mythaga said:

N300 is 1989 or older. I did a bit of testing and the BMW M3 and Mazda RX500 are the two that seem quickest out of the cars I own.

N600, bear in mind its Autopolis which is a handling track, so anything AWD. So Evo, Scooby, GTR etc...

If GTR is an option I may go for that...

i think I will be in a GTR for every race except Karts then 😂

N300 and N600 classes are the ones we need to practice to figure out the best cars to use.

Gr.2, 3 & 4 everyone is familiar with the cars and will just pick their favourite

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

While I am not there a tip for the N300, the skyline's were pretty good if I remember correctly. The little Toyota was on a league of it's own.

• Thanks 1

Ah dang sorry didn't noticed that 😬

I'll like to join in if I can make it but I think it will be very late before I'll get on tonight 😅

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Its Friday night, no work tomorrow, no need to go to bed early....and I have plenty of beer in the fridge :classic_biggrin:

Lols.... don’t expect me to pay GTS all night, I get bored after an hour. 😂

For some reason going shopping is now part of my Friday routine, I should be on by 7:30.

I reckon an hour of GTS practice then and hour of SRL practise 👍

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Only tested two tracks, but so far will be using these...

Interlagos N300 Pre 1989 BMW E30 M3

Autopolos N600 WR Gr.B

the only reason they changed the rules to N300 for 1989 is so other players on their team all have Ferrari F40 in other words it's all on your favour so you don't have to spend a lot of money on a car you won't use anywhere else

It’s to stop us all using the same car like last time, which is a good idea but I really like the little Toyota 😞 

Ok my mistake the f40 is a 92 car

so are we going to have another test night I'll be up tomorrow morning so look for me on GTS we do some driver training I also like to organise a nightwear it's just vans driver training which is not related to the fear night so I we can do it later a good track for training would be dragons trail garden I like that track

1 hour ago, Road2FURY said:

Ok my mistake the f40 is a 92 car

so are we going to have another test night I'll be up tomorrow morning so look for me on GTS we do some driver training I also like to organise a nightwear it's just vans driver training which is not related to the fear night so I we can do it later a good track for training would be dragons trail garden I like that track

Probably tomorrow and Friday Fury, not sure what time it will be for you but around 8 UK time.

ok well for to have thinking of buying a McLaren GTR just for Bathurst I would say don't it's a quicker car one lap maybe not sure but you have to put it's actually where you want it each corner to get a good lap time

• Like 1

Depends on workload tonight whether I get on or not 🙂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub