VANS v FEAR Racenight Crew Chat

JuniorChubb

22 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Depends on workload tonight whether I get on or not 🙂

Fingers crossed we’ll see you tonight Salad...

There should be someone on Thursday and a Friday this week for practice company, there is also lastminute.com practice on Saturday.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Glad to actually get some practise in tonight guys... some good laps and some utterly demoralising ones too 😂

9 hours ago, Road2FURY said:

How was practice what cars did you use for group 3

@JuniorChubb still gets lost on Autopolis :classic_laugh:

I still haven't decided what Gr.3 car to use for Bathurst, need to do some further testing.

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

If there is a GTR available I will more than likely be using it Fury.

Then I’ve got an excuse for crashing every corner... 

I know what I am using for all other classes.

Tried 4-5 different Gr.3 cars all have their plus and minus points just not found one I gel with yet.

5 minutes ago, Road2FURY said:

Why fear cant see this chat

They can now Fury...

We changed the crew settings to be public. We announced it in the Chat Thread and PSN Chat and it’s why I changed the name of this thread.

It was always the plan once we got out Crew section running how wanted and a bit of content. The plan is to use the our section to promote the crew, that won’t work if it’s all hidden away.

3 minutes ago, Road2FURY said:

Well you better PSN mean what you think by the way I'm have you seen my post on an event I want to run

It’s BMW M3 for me... Stapp and Salad have a other car in mind.

I saw the plans, Squirrel and Myth will fit them in their calendar plans somewhere.👍

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

They can now Fury...

We changed the crew settings to be public. We announced it in the Chat Thread and PSN Chat and it’s why I changed the name of this thread.

It was always the plan once we got out Crew section running how wanted and a bit of content. The plan is to use the our section to promote the crew, that won’t work if it’s all hidden away.

Can't you just make certain threads private Chubb?

15 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Can't you just make certain threads private Chubb?

Unfortunately not...

Would be nice too, PSN chats are an option but I would rather not use them as it means less traffic here. I do have an idea but I am keeping it on hold until everyone is comfortable keeping track of their content here before adding further complication.

Its a tough call between being public or private with pros and cons to both, hopefully we have picked the right option.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Sorry Myth, will more than likely be on COD tonight, Hursty called it on at the beginning of the week.

Tommorrow will be my last hurrah for practise... as well as a cheeky run before we kick off on Saturday.

@Trashbags if you wanted to play tonight you can step in for me.

I've been ill all week and I have to go to the farm today and get some work done which I doubt will improve matters. 

• Sad 1

I can step in if u don't feel up to it let me know for sure later on and I shall be on for a few laps late this afternoon when I finish work 

• Thanks 1

How does the whole spectating thing work in GTS, might pop along later for a beer and watch the races. Give it some murray walker commentary or something

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend