Alert - Timed out loading session. Please return to being pissed off!!

newyork-nightmare

When I started online play I ran one wire. My kids kept tripping and they got me a wireless router for fathers day. Now they use it more than me.

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• newyork-nightmare

• DavidCore89

• MightyM

• handcuff_charlie

When I started online play I ran one wire. My kids kept tripping and they got me a wireless router for fathers day. Now they use it more than me.

Ah, the infamous trip wire - same going on here man.

Tested wired vs wireless on PS3 internet connection test, my download was not affected but my upload was reduced to 1.3 which is shocking considering I'm getting over 10 upload with a wire.

I'm not a network guy so I can't really say for sure. I dont know what difference a wired vs wireless makes, but worth a shot I guess....so many tech issues with this game, it is really almost impossible to troubleshoot.

It's the most problematic game I have ever played. Which isnt saying much, but still, given their budget...

What gets me is when you joined that 6 player deathmatch, you and I stayed in, everyone else got booted. Then I left and relaunched, but didn't see you again, I assumed you timed out, didn't see/receive the new invites, or something along those lines.

R* really needs to at least acknowledge the issues with their networking system....it really bugs me that it appears as if they are either oblivious or don't care. I likely wont be buying anymore of their stuff in the future if either is the case.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

It's the most problematic game I have ever played. Which isnt saying much, but still, given their budget...

+1

Next time you have a few min charlie, lets just test it out a few times. See if you drop from my session if I invite you.

Dont want to keep screwing up your sessions especially ones that need to be evenly matched

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Next time you have a few min charlie, lets just test it out a few times. See if you drop from my session if I invite you.

Dont want to keep screwing up your sessions especially ones that need to be evenly matched

Dont worry about me, I dont blame people or get upset over what clearly is a game issue. Nothing can be done about it. If you dnt have similar issues in other PS3 online games, then the issue can't be you.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I'm trying to access my modem as administrator. I'm almost in.. Kinda hard to do with dial up service. Maybe thats my problem. hahahaha joking 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I'm trying to access my modem as administrator. I'm almost in.. Kinda hard to do with dial up service. Maybe thats my problem. hahahaha joking 

I wouldn't really change anything in the modem GUI, if anything it will complicate things for you further.

As HC said - if you have no issues with other PS3 games then it is not a fault at your end.

my kids are online now, on both ps3's Call of Duty and Minecraft and they arent complaining. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

my kids are online now, on both ps3's Call of Duty and Minecraft and they arent complaining. 

Same here man, I could do a 5 hour endurance race on GT6 and not be affected but start up GTAO and the shit hits the fan.

I know it sounds stupid thrust me I know, but first try my solution, I tried changing my nat type set my dmz set up a static ip port fowarding and nothing helped. Rockstar social club is the problem, its like no work at all and if doenst help it doesnt hurt!

I know it sounds stupid thrust me I know, but first try my solution, I tried changing my nat type set my dmz set up a static ip port fowarding and nothing helped. Rockstar social club is the problem, its like no work at all and if doenst help it doesnt hurt!

Won't you lose crew unlocks, wins on RSC, RP earned and place in the crew standings by removing the link?

Definitely a problem on R* end.

Like most of you, I never have any issues with other games. Only in GTAO I'm being disconnected.

R* servers are instable that's all.

Don't know why some of us are less fortunate than others though.

I dont believe so, I tried a month ago and you dont step out of the crew you just unlink it. When I relinked it I had everything back crewstats and all.

• Like 1

i didnt change anything. few timeouts here and there. Just depends how my modem is feeling each day I guess.

newyorknightmar3.jpg

yeah you ran out of my survival...

On a serious note I played it through solo and only two helicopters literally. One on level four and one on ten.

My union rep was coming over to give me paperwork. Hey I warned you.. lol

But then I timed out before it started. Didnt C-Bot  join? 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Nope.

No one.

That's....I was going to say something but sometimes you think better of it and it's rare I think better of it...

Has anybody noticed a difference since the update? Better, worse, same??

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I timed out in our closed session twice, and I died twice. lol 

So I know it didnt get better. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I set up my router to always put my ps3 priority 1. how many things do you have running off your connection? sometimes when I timeout a lot I shut down my PC and turn off the direct TV. gf loves to download her shows, just have to put them on pause.

I had quite a few issues staying connected the last few months in my old house. cable co told me it was because they were bogged down from houses being built and that I should try later at night when there was less traffic. I'm more of a maintenance guy, and understand supply/demand but not in the form of internet. makes sense, but could have just been blowing smoke up my ass

I set up my router to always put my ps3 priority 1. how many things do you have running off your connection? sometimes when I timeout a lot I shut down my PC and turn off the direct TV. gf loves to download her shows, just have to put them on pause.

I had quite a few issues staying connected the last few months in my old house. cable co told me it was because they were bogged down from houses being built and that I should try later at night when there was less traffic. I'm more of a maintenance guy, and understand supply/demand but not in the form of internet. makes sense, but could have just been blowing smoke up my ass

Not all providers slow their customers down at peak times, mine does not but my upload speed is less than 10% of what it is via PC.

When all is said and done, the blame lies at R*'s door.

• Like 1