Hi, Milo here.

Milo

Hey all,

Mature respectful old man gamer. I'm in the mountain time zone.  I'm gaming most weeknights,  and when I can weekends. I'm looking for a crew to run heists.. re supplies etc.. etc.. etc.. basically do all the things in GTA that are just no fun to do with random people. I've a great deal of guild/clan experience stemming back to my pc gaming days. Original Ultima online, everquest, vanilla wow. I've read and understand your crew policy and guidelines. And I would truly enjoy attending 1 or more events a week. 

Regards, 

Milo

• Like 2

Hi @Milo, could you please make your game stats visible on Rockstar social club. This is just so we can make a cursory check that your account is not modded, and once done we can proceed with vetting.

50 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Welcome Milo, fellow old guy here :) Nice to meet ya.   Hang tight,  someone from our vetting staff will be with you shortly. 

Old guy is right!! :CRAZY:

Welcome Milo!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Hi @Milo, could you please make your game stats visible on Rockstar social club. This is just so we can make a cursory check that your account is not modded, and once done we can proceed with vetting.

Whoopps Thought I did,  should be good now.

Hey there Milo, another old guy here too.   Was on Everquest for many years too back in the day.  Welcome!  I'm on a really awkward timeframe for gameplay, usually 4-8 a.m. EST, but who knows, might see me running cargo or gunrunning....