Second ps4

Well, the PS+ subscription is connected to a PSN account, not any specific console, but if you want to play on the same account at the same time on 2 different consoles then I don't think that's allowed by Sony.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beez said:

@Hatch and @Sinister I know have multiple PS4s. They would know.

We have 5, all are under a different account. Mine, wife, each of the brats

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

We used to run 4 account from one Playstaion and one PS+ account but once Bing got his own PS4 I signed him up to PS+ too make things easier such as downloading his own games from PS Store and PSN vouchers he gets for gifts.

Howevr iirc there is a work around involving the ‘Primary PS4’ option, I just cannot remember how it works or if it still works.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

We have 3 systems in the house and they are all on their own PSN accounts. We all play and download different things and if anyone wants to purchase anything digital, they can pay for it.

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

We have 3 systems in the house and they are all on their own PSN accounts. We all play and download different things and if anyone wants to purchase anything digital, they can pay for it.

I thought mommy and daddy buy it? lol