Unvetted memeber

Firebear926

Im from illinois. I work third shift Central time zone. I recently was in a game on gta5 with a few of your members. It was a pleasure playing with them. Im interested in joining for a few reasons. Making money, doing crew events. Playing multi player missions i havent been able to play bc its hard to find people who will play. And developing as a player. Tags can remain. And i will attend a crew even atleast once a week. I have read the terms and policy. Ill do my best to remember them all

• Like 3

@Firebear926 welcome to the crew. Please open up your stats on rockstar social club  so we can look thru them. We always check every account just to make sure everything is on the up and up. Once done and if everything looks good a crew invite will be sent

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, truelife98 said:

@Firebear926 welcome to the crew. Please open up your stats on rockstar social club  so we can look thru them. We always check every account just to make sure everything is on the up and up. Once done and if everything looks good a crew invite will be sent

Hey. It should be changed now. Thank you!

That looks fine, invite sent. 

By the way, your PSN and R* name are Firebear but you're on here are Firbear. Is that on purpose or did an 'e' misplace itself somewhere? 

Anyhow your vetting begins now. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

That looks fine, invite sent. 

By the way, your PSN and R* name are Firebear but you're on here are Firbear. Is that on purpose or did an 'e' misplace itself somewhere? 

Anyhow your vetting begins now. :)

Oops. Yeah a typo thank u so much. Can i chane it?

27 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

48 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

Oops. Yeah a typo thank u so much. Can i chane it?

I changed it, welcome

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 3/13/2018 at 11:13 PM, Dodge said:

Welcome.  Getting will be along shortly to get you started. There are a few of us here from Illinois. It's nice to have another. 

Sent you a friend request. Hopefully we can do some racing in the future. Idk if your name reflects your love of dodge. But im a mopar guy!

1 hour ago, Firebear926 said:

Sent you a friend request. Hopefully we can do some racing in the future. Idk if your name reflects your love of dodge. But im a mopar guy!

46 minutes ago, Beez said:

Dodge is really a Bimmer guy. :lol:

It's called the "Mistress"

• Like 1