Schumi6581 intro

Schumi6581

Hi,

I would like to join your crew. Pretendweredead told me about your crew and what you do. That triggered me to write this.

below you will find my introduction:

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)  my timezone is GMT+1 so Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin time
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew? main reasons are to have fun, socialize and help each other in-game.
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary) That should be no problem
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently? yes

I play on PS4. My PSN and social club ID are both: Schumi6581

By the way, sorry I messed up yesterday with the stunt race play list vehicle selection, TWICE ;-p

There I was, on my Bf400, in an grid full of Trophy Trucks ;-)

Edited by Schumi6581
  • Like 1

Hi Schumi, to facilitate vetting could you please make your game stats on Rockstar Social Club public. This is just to check for any evidence of modding and is routine.

@Schumi6581 No worries, and that looks fine so crew invite sent on Rockstar Social Club. Your website rank will be updated to Unvetted shortly.

Welcome to the crew. ^_^

Edited by The_Lady_A

Welcome. In the playlist, we figured you just didn't hear the host's instructions for one reason or another. Not a big deal but we often add other conditions to races like no bikes in off-road race or pick a specific stock vehicle, for example.  It's something to be aware of.