x-SATISFYA-x - Introduction

xPAVANx

What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

• GMT+/-0:00
  • I'm usually active after 6PM UK time Weekdays. Weekends I'm available whenever unless i've got something planned, so just holla and i'm there!

What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

• I have been playing GTA 5 since having it on the PS3. Since then I have been an active member of Cloud 9. I fancy a change and also wish to play with people who are lot more active. As members of Cloud 9 are mostly US based, there were time zone difficulties being faced and a steep decline of interest towards the game. 
  • I am currently almost level 85. 
  • I enjoy playing with team mates. Enjoy completing tasks and objectives strategically and with finesse.
  • I am also eager to reach level 100 so that i can unlock more stuff. 

Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

• Sounds good to me!
  • Yeah sure, i'll be able to attend crew events!

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. Please change your settings on R* Social Club so your GTA Online stats are public. We have a policy against modded money or accounts created fir modded money. It's something we do for all new members.

Also please change your forum name to match your PSN name. Once you are fully vetted member you can change it to something different (for example I'm Beez on the forum but Beez620 on PSN)  but when you are new this makes it easier for everyone. 

Trust me, I started playing 3 months ago, only play a couple of hours on week nights and I am already over lvl 120 so It will happen fast!!

Welcome, hope to see you soon online.