Intro

MadeYourMomChoke

Hey there Everyone, MadeYourMomChoke here or MYMC for short. This crew looks like its right down my alley in terms of what I'm looking for so here's hoping I can make the cut. no idea what else to put here.

18 minutes ago, MadeYourMomChoke said:

Hey there Everyone, MadeYourMomChoke here or MYMC for short. This crew looks like its right down my alley in terms of what I'm looking for so here's hoping I can make the cut. no idea what else to put here.

Welcome to the site! 

Here is some useful info while you wait for a staff to get back to you.

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/14017-welcome-to-domestic-battery-please-read/

Adding to my intro

Time zone: EMT

Goals and reasons: I have always wanted an actual active crew so I always have good people to play with. Can't count the number of times I have had nothing to do on GTA even though I was in the biggest crews. Couldn't ever find someone to play with and when I did they wouldn't try to be an actual crew member and help out.

As long as my work schedule pans out I will be pretty active. I play a lot of other games but I'm on GTA at minimum once every couple days

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, MadeYourMomChoke said:

Adding to my intro

Time zone: EMT

Goals and reasons: I have always wanted an actual active crew so I always have good people to play with. Can't count the number of times I have had nothing to do on GTA even though I was in the biggest crews. Couldn't ever find someone to play with and when I did they wouldn't try to be an actual crew member and help out.

As long as my work schedule pans out I will be pretty active. I play a lot of other games but I'm on GTA at minimum once every couple days

Whats your psn and social club name?

I've got to ask, what's the history behind your username? It's rather provocative and I'm finding it hard not to be prejudiced because of it. 

Still, your account looks legitimate, so invite sent. Welcome to XDBX.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

I've got to ask, what's the history behind your username? It's rather provocative and I'm finding it hard not to be prejudiced because of it. 

Still, your account looks legitimate, so invite sent. Welcome to XDBX.

its just something I came up with on the fly years ago to make people I killed in battlefield rage quit haha. And thanks!! Cant wait to play with ya'll