heya all, Kasdakh here

kasdakh

Hi everyone.  I'd like to start off by saying I'm impressed that this site has so many people posting things that are very recent.  Last crew site I visited had activity that dated to last year.  

I'm on EST timezone but I work night shifts.  My usual time to be found in GTA is between 0200 and 0830 in the morning (EST).  It is very tough for me to find people who are online during my available timeframes.   I have joined two crews but no one is active during the time I'm online.  One crew has 23 members and the other 20 (iirc).  First crew I joined was IGN but that was a massive mistake.  

I'm looking for a crew for the same reason as anyone wants to play a MMPORG.  Content, friendship, cooperation and FUN!  It's going to sound sad but because of my hours I have never done a heist, coop mission or any other content with other players other than racing.    Even then, racing was only 50% fun because most everyone spent their racing time trying to knock others off the track.  Most of the players who joined never even finished the race and that's definitely not fun.  Public lobbies were found to be full of people who spent their time griefing one another and that too is no fun.  I have a mic, but quickly set it to friends/crew only because I got tired of hearing kids and others use Cuz, playah, bruh, n-wprd endlessly.  I was playing EQ for about 8 years using Teamspeak and never had to deal with that stuff on there.  But a mature and fun crew?  Sounds great!

Of course I would use an active crew tag.  Absolutely!

I have concerns that I wouldn't be able to do much crew activity due to my work hours and available gaming time.  I would love to get involved with some missions and heists if they are going on and I can stay on long enough for them so hopefully that's enough to get vetted here.  I can be on this site all of the time so that's not an issue.

Thanks for the time and consideration!

Welcome to the site. I'm not sure how many crew you will find online at those hours. We used to have several members in Australia that played those times but they are all gone. I work baker's hours and now play with the Euro members mostly because I go to sleep before the North American playlists start. My home time zone is EST as well. Other than that it sounds like our crew is everything you're looking for. See you in Los Santos!

14 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Hi @kasdakh, to proceed with vetting please set your Rockstar social club profile to public. This is just a cursory look to make sure you're not a modder. 

Done!  Sorry, thought I had that done already.

8 hours ago, Protocawl said:

Welcome! You might be able to play with some of our EU members during those times, so hopefully it all works out for you!

I hope so too! 

12 hours ago, Con said:

Welcome to XDBX!! I’m usually going to bed at 2am EST but could stay up on Friday and Saturdays past 3am. We’d work something out. 

XDBX has a lot more folks in it than other crews I've seen so I'm hopeful I'll see at least one or two names in there.  

@kasdakh I just checked your Social Club profile and your stats for GTA5 are still private. Please make them public. We check these simply to make sure you have modded money, levels or stats. I want to send you an invite as soon as possible so let us know when you make it public. Thanks 

15 hours ago, Beez said:

@kasdakh I just checked your Social Club profile and your stats for GTA5 are still private. Please make them public. We check these simply to make sure you have modded money, levels or stats. I want to send you an invite as soon as possible so let us know when you make it public. Thanks 

I just checked it and everything is set to everyone.  Am i missing something ?

Thanks everyone who has responded here.   You may not have seen me online yet due to my hours available for gaming but I do look to see who is online when I get off work!