Hi, I’m Dustin

Kirojiun

Hello, Everyone. My name is Dustin, and I’m born and raised in the lovely state of Arizona. I recently turned 40 and I teach English to high school students.

1. Time Zone - (GMT-07:00) Arizona

2. I’m looking to join a mature guild that I can experience all aspects of GTA with. I’m looking for a guild that helps each other out,  looks out for one another, and respects others’ game play. I’m an honest player who’s just tryin’ to make an (dis) honest buck. I just purchased the facility and look forward to unlocking everything with my new crew!

3. Your tags will remain active constantly. I have no reason to switch.

4. I will attend every event I can. I’ve never been to a crew event, so I’m looking forward to it! I play daily, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

• Like 4
Just now, Con said:

Welcome Dustin!! Real cool to have you...someone will reach out to you soon for further instructions!  Your #2 is the same reason I came and have stayed!! 

Thanks! This crew sounds really cool. I can’t wait to experience all it has to offer.

11 minutes ago, Kirojiun said:

Thanks! This crew sounds really cool. I can’t wait to experience all it has to offer.

Welcome. 

Your social club profile is set to private. Can you set it to public so we can make sure you are not a modder/hacker?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2 minutes ago, Kirojiun said:

This is a special place. That is why the vetting is necessary, it has ensured we all have a voice and input on who becomes part of the family. I think that is why we celebrated our 4th Anniversary earlier this month...it becomes family. Unselfish leadership and it trickles all the way down. Hope you around tonight for Friday Night Foolin'! They are featuring some of my DM jobs!!! 

3 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Welcome. 

Your social club profile is set to private. Can you set it to public so we can make sure you are not a modder/hacker?

Sorry about that. I checked before I set up an account with you. I must’ve not checked everything correctly.

Okay. My privacy is set to “Everyone.” We should be good now. Please let me know otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Con said:

This is a special place. That is why the vetting is necessary, it has ensured we all have a voice and input on who becomes part of the family. I think that is why we celebrated our 4th Anniversary earlier this month...it becomes family. Unselfish leadership and it trickles all the way down. Hope you around tonight for Friday Night Foolin'! They are featuring some of my DM jobs!!! 

Sounds wonderful! I’m playing right now. Hopefully I get to join in on the festivities!

5 minutes ago, Kirojiun said:

Sorry about that. I checked before I set up an account with you. I must’ve not checked everything correctly.

Okay. My privacy is set to “Everyone.” We should be good now. Please let me know otherwise.

Sounds wonderful! I’m playing right now. Hopefully I get to join in on the festivities!

Invitell sent.

I'm hosting tonight's event, lobby will open at 9pm central time. I'll shoot you an invite if I see you online. 

You'll get a mesage in a day or so from @Beez or @truelife98 explaining many things to help new members get settled in.

Let me know when you accept the invite and I will give you crew access on the site

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

Invitell sent.

I'm hosting tonight's event, lobby will open at 9pm central time. I'll shoot you an invite if I see you online. 

You'll get a mesage in a day or so from @Beez or @truelife98 explaining many things to help new members get settled in.

Let me know when you accept the invite and I will give you crew access on the site

I heard the invite go off and immediately accepted! Thanks so much. I look forward to the event.

• Like 1

Hey Dustin!  Good to have another 40 year old in the Pacific Time Zone!  I am from Northern CA.

If you can make it RSVP to Two Bros playlist tomorrow at 1:00.  I am hosting.  http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/calendar/event/459-two-brothers-playlist-omar-pete/

After that we have a free roam war scheduled against another crew.  That is on the calendar too.  Lots of stuff going on this weekend!  See ya on the streets of LS!

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, Beez said:

Welcome to the crew Dustin.

Thanks! I got your friend request. Look forward to gaming!

4 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Hey Dustin!  Good to have another 40 year old in the Pacific Time Zone!  I am from Northern CA.

If you can make it RSVP to Two Bros playlist tomorrow at 1:00.  I am hosting.  http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/calendar/event/459-two-brothers-playlist-omar-pete/

After that we have a free roam war scheduled against another crew.  That is on the calendar too.  Lots of stuff going on this weekend!  See ya on the streets of LS!

Thanks! I look forward to gaming with everyone! I got your friend request as well.

Edited by Kirojiun
  • 2 weeks later...