Free Weekend

LimeGreenLegend

I’ll tag you in another post on the 16th so you can download it.  

If we’re on at the same time over the weekend we can group up and I’ll show you the ropes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Free? It normally costs money on top of the internet and psn costs? Is the game free?

It’ll be free to download and play just for the weekend, after that it’ll go back to regular price.  All level ups and unlocks will carry over to the game if you decide to buy it.

• Thanks 1

@Banketelli @Con @Arruda @Sinister @Crawford1872 @The_Lady_A @Beez @Fido_le_muet @Lann @zmurko the free weekend is available to download.  It's separate from the actual game so make sure you download the free one, although it is half off, at least in the EU store ;)

I'll be playing before and after my pl later if any of you wanna play :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arruda said:

Love Blizzard, but am terrible with shooters. Going to give it a try though.

So am I :D this is nothing like CoD or Battlefield 

I usually love playing it with Lime and any other friends as well, but most of the time I don't have enough space on my HDD for the update files, so rarely actually get to play. :lol::lol::lol:

It's a really fun game, especially with friends! I recommend at least trying it out this weekend!

• 2 months later...

There's another free weekend at the end of this month!

Between May 25-28 you can download and play the entire game for free, with all your levels and unlocks carrying over should you decide to buy the game.

It's at least worth trying, right? ;) 

• Like 1

The free weekend is what got me to buy the game after having initially thought I wouldn't like it. Played it a bit and was hooked! It's a lot of fun, especially with friends. I urge everyone to try it out!

• Like 1