Kerbal Space Program

The_Lady_A

At last! The awesome rocket science sim is again out on consoles and it is awesome. A fantastic sandbox full of geeky nerdy joy, if you like flying then this is well worth checking out.

It's also hard, because rocket science! But nothing is quite so joyful to watch as a rocket going cartwheeling. :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Con said:

Still more Successful than the North Korean tests. ?

That’s where I come in! My rockets so far pretty accurately represent the last decade of launches from Pyongyang :D They go up (mostly), and come straight back down again... 

Edited by Crawford1872

• 4 months later...

I played this game for a week on the PS4. I liked it so much, I bought it on the Mac just for the extra handeling and better control with a keyboard for EVAs and docking. (It’s like night and day going from PS4 controls to the Keyboard) There’s a new $15 update for the PC/Mac that came out in May. More parts and Apollo missions. If you’re still playing Kerbal, or plan on it in the future, skip the PS4 version and go straight to PC/Mac. 

I currently have 2 Kerbals living on Minimus and I have plans on a Duna Base soon thanks to Scott Manley and his tutorials.