Far Cry 5

Danielle

Can't believe I haven't posted about this yet :SHOUT:

Who is planning on getting this? You can play the entire game co-op (I'm guessing 2 people max). 

It was supposed to be out Feb 27th but was pushed back to March 27th. I've had it pre-ordered for months, cannot wait :D  

• Like 2

This does look quite good yeah, co-op feature is awesome. I really like the setting though, totally different from previous far cry titles

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 11:58 AM, Danielle said:

Can't believe I haven't posted about this yet :SHOUT:

Who is planning on getting this? You can play the entire game co-op (I'm guessing 2 people max). 

It was supposed to be out Feb 27th but was pushed back to March 27th. I've had it pre-ordered for months, cannot wait :D  

I will give this a try... trailer looks good and FC4 was great

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

I'll see what the reviews are like first, it is definitely not something I would buy full price. I think for me a lot hinges on how well implimented the co-op is. That's the only really interesting thing about the new one for me. Going to places by myself and shooting all the blokes is a bit dull now. You buggers have changed how I enjoy games forever.

• Like 1

Watched this review -

and bit more confident in this now. Totally open story mode, can be played in any order rather than linear like 3/4, full co-op throughout and so, so glad to hear there is character customisation and no more damn radio towers to climb!!!! :D 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

So my collectors edition just arrived... not sure if I can play before Tuesday. Ill post some pics later because its really cool :D

• Like 4

Saw on amazon prime there is a tv series (or short film, wasn’t paying attention), based on the new game. Probably awful but figured I’d mention :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Went to buy this today then I saw it was in 1st person, ugh. 

Any game footage out there that confirms RDR2 isn’t going to be in this camera mode?

The game is awesome.  
Really fun and super addictive.  ZZTop911  and I played the co-op mode today and had a blast. 

It sucks that it's 1st person...but you get use to it quickly.  The DLC's will be great too.  Zombies, Mars, and time travel to fight in Vietnam.

FC5_Season_Pass_Horizontal_16x9_1517509365.jpg

• Like 1

I got BeezWife all excited today because it has the cult plot but now that I read its first person I know she's out. Too bad. Are the older one third person?

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2018 at 10:23 PM, Beez said:

I got BeezWife all excited today because it has the cult plot but now that I read its first person I know she's out. Too bad. Are the older one third person?

No. I don't think so. But  keep in mind that it isn't GTA 1st person. It is not clunky like GTA. I am not a 1st person shooter gamer myself but i played it for the first time yesterday and the 1st person perspective did not bother me at all. Actually got me more immersed because I cant combat roll in 3rd person. :D I will stream some gameplay later if wife goes out for her walk. I have to recruit the dog and cougar---although I bought it just to explore the map and not for the campaign. In fact I hated coming across people to rescue cause I just wanna go check out the lake or hang with the buffalo. And the cult plot is superb. That shit aint as fictional to me tbh. If you squint really hard, they almost come across like Baby ISIS, with the religion leading the way to justifying moral cleansing. 

Edited by Con

On 4/6/2018 at 10:17 PM, Fooking said:

The game is awesome.  
Really fun and super addictive.  ZZTop911  and I played the co-op mode today and had a blast. 

It sucks that it's 1st person...but you get use to it quickly.  The DLC's will be great too.  Zombies, Mars, and time travel to fight in Vietnam.

FC5_Season_Pass_Horizontal_16x9_1517509365.jpg

Did you guys use the cool, Target Marked option? I saw a video last night and that looks cool because I cant always be on the mic and being able to show my teammate what Im seeing is fucking fantastic. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...