Eager beaver intro

xRETROGHOUL

Hello all, my name’s Melissa and I just stumbled onto an old recruitment post on the GTAforums to which I’m glad this is still an active crew!! I’m 21 years old and currently reside in Arizona (MST).

The last time I was in any sort of group was way back when destiny first came out. My friend and I were in an all female clan but as more DLC dropped myself and most of the others had slowly stopped playing. My friend moved onto a new clan with her bf and I was pretty much floating lol. I unfortunately lost contact with some of the girls in the clan including a very good friend in Argentina who we had planned to meet up one day. I would love to be part of a GTA crew that isn’t just a group of random people who never try to bond with other crew members and are actually active.

I will very likely be able to remain active during the vetting process. Same goes for the 1 event a week, although there may be times where I’m not able to go online for personal reasons. The most time I wouldn’t be able to is around 2 weeks but I generally can’t stay away from my PS4 for long ;) 

Sorry to the vetting team for the mini novel I just created but I do wish to hear from you soon!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xRETROGHOUL

• The_Lady_A

• Danielle

• Arruda

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Domestic Battery.

Please answer these questions that we ask all new members.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out      site frequently?

Please familiarize yourself with Crew Policies and Vetting Procedure.

A vetting team member will be with you shortly

Edited by D-Rocks09

Welcome @xRETROGHOUL

Please make your social club profile publicly viewable so we can make sure you are not a hackker/modder

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Beaten to it again, oh my life is so very hard :P @D-Rocks @Hatch

Hi xRetroghoul, thanks for such a detailed opening post, it's always nice to see enthusiasm. 

As JustHatched said, please set your R* profile to public, then we can proceed with vetting. :)

28 minutes ago, D-Rocks said:

Welcome to Domestic Battery.

Please answer these questions that we ask all new members.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out      site frequently?

Please familiarize yourself with Crew Policies and Vetting Procedure.

A vetting team member will be with you shortly

1. MST 

2. Looking to join a friendly active group that doesn’t tolerate bull

3. Yes

4. Yes I should be able to attend events once a week and visit the site when need be. 

Thank you for the response.

34 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Welcome :) 

Thank you!!

30 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Welcome @xRETROGHOUL

Please make your social club profile publicly viewable so we can make sure you are not a hackker/modder

Thank you!! And yes it’s all set to public.

16 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Beaten to it again, oh my life is so very hard :P @D-Rocks @Hatch

Hi xRetroghoul, thanks for such a detailed opening post, it's always nice to see enthusiasm. 

As JustHatched said, please set your R* profile to public, then we can proceed with vetting. :)

Yes I just made sure it’s all public lol

9 minutes ago, Con said:

Welcome to XDBX!

Thank you!!