Anniversary Through The Years PL (Friday NA Hatch)

JustHatched

Event Title: Anniversary Through The Years PL (Friday NA Hatch)
Event Author: JustHatched
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Friday the 26th NA (Satrurday 27th EU)

Lobby open at 9:00PM Central (3:00AM UTC)

Playlist start at 9:30PM Central (3:30AM UTC)

Hosted by Hatch

16 Jobs, 4 from each year we have been around (2 races and 2 combat jobs from each year), all from different creators

These are not jobs in the usual classics playlists, those have been played enough

30 player limit, if you get kicked by R* do your best to join back in

2014 Race @Dodge Maze Bank Enduro HD

2014 Race @Pb76 Clowning Around HD

2015 Race @DeaD_GooN Not $1,000,000

2015 Race @Squirrel Devils Threeway

2016 Race @djw180 Anihilation

2016 Race @BustyRose Swamp Rose

2017 Race @Onrefne XDBX Tribute Compilation

2017 Race @zmurko 4-Grip Mini Oval

2014 Capture @Hatch Smokey and the Phoenix

2014 TDM @Lann Down by the River

2015 LTS @Protocawl Operation Nightfall

2015 LTS @ErnYoung The Rhinos Broke Free

2016 TDM @kernalhogan At the Foot of Josiah

2016 LTS @Xyon14 Beach Blanket Bingo

2017 TDM @Crawford1872 Hangar 13

2017 TDM @Jjss924 Duck Season

Anniversary Through The Years PL (Friday NA Hatch)
  • Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Sound fun, but there seems to be a problem with your UTC timing. There's no way I'm enduring the shit you pull in pre-playlist lobbies for 6 and a half hours. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Arruda said:

Sound fun, but there seems to be a problem with your UTC timing. There's no way I'm enduring the shit you pull in pre-playlist lobbies for 6 and a half hours. 

I've corrected it

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Quick question about the jobs. I’m assuming they all still work and don’t have trigger issues but would you want the any of the older ones updating? My race was made at a time when props were very limited especially when it comes to water based races. 

If you want to leave it as is it’s fine but I don’t mind giving it a prop update if needed. 

17 hours ago, Arruda said:

There's no way I'm enduring the shit you pull in pre-playlist lobbies

I don't know what you are talking about. @Dodge starts that shit and it is my responsibility as crew leader to put an end to it. I can not be held responsible for the destruction that at times must be done in order to achieve peace and harmony and to settle Dodge down. Collateral damage is a sad side effect of the circumstances that lead to pre playlist issues. I am sorry if Dodge has caused you any pain or discomfort, :126fs2277341:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Arruda said:

Just join me in playing crew vigilante and put Hatch right into the ground!

• Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

We will be meeting up at LSIA tonight. Bring your fav aircraft if you have one

• Like 1

There's a good chance I'll be running late tonight but will join as soon as possible.

Wraignbow will be there! :)

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

There's a good chance I'll be running late tonight but will join as soon as possible.

Wraignbow will be there! :)

That's right, @wraignbow is blowing the dust off and coming out to shoot us in the face

@BustyRose will also be there to keep @Dodge under control

• Like 5

Thru The Years

Thanks for letting me be part of this amazing crew! 

Up until this day I had only heard of the legendary @wraignbow, what an honor to finally play with her. I had to take these pics. And yes, she is as deadly as advertised.

vXqtvRm.jpg

And here she is doing God's work:

noqFNbU.jpg

Not to be lost in the pic is also @BustyRose, whom I also played with for the first time, she is chasing after Hatch with a bat, rightfully so.

Full Stream:

Edited by Con
  • Like 2