PS4 / PS4 Pro System Software features

So I want to know if there are any changes or features that you would like to see on your current console. The reason I'm writing this is because over the summer 2017 I had an issue with the device menu, where a 3.5mm mic would automatically be recognized as a headset when automatic is unticked, I knew it Was a software issue.

I wrote to Playstation blog using my gamertag and I got a message directly on my PS4 a month after congratulating me on my contribution, I assumed they might fix it, and they did in the next update that came out a month after that, issue resolved.

I also wrote them a couple days ago to resolve another issue and all of a sudden in this update today it was resolved. Well at lease now I know why we get these incremental updates, but again what changes would you like to see? I had an idea for the notification, download & control profile settings for a while now but who better to ask for further input than the community, plus your input might affect future consoles in a positive way. 

https://share.blog.us.playstation.com

• Like 1

Thanks, Smurf! You know you are helping thousands by recommending tweaks. The only thing I would like is for people to have the option to share their voices more easily. I hate rewatching footage and only my stupid voice shows up, missing hilarious dialogue exchanges! I think currently you have to go through a few steps to allow your voice in recordings and I still not sure it works half the time. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

@DavidCore89 I believe that or any usb issue shouldn't be an issue since this update ? unless you left power to usb on, which can cause the mic to buzz. 

right @Conthats what I was thinking, if any of you guys have any ideas you can add here or send it to them directly. 

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Smurf said:

@DavidCore89 I believe that or any usb issue shouldn't be an issue since this update ? unless you left power to usb on, which can cause the mic to buzz. 

right @Conthats what I was wondering,  if any of you guys have any ideas you can add here or send it to them directly.