Pharasees Intro

Pharasees

1) I'm in Est time zone. My normal play times are 8pm-10pm weekdays. Weekends I'm normally on in the afternoon until late at night. Wednesday's I have Church so game time is limited.

2)I'm 42yr old, mentally stable adult. As my game time is limited, I enjoy generating income in an organized, streamlined manor. This usually involves selling my product or selling yours quickly and efficiently. Double RP/$ is not out of the question if the money is right. 

3) The tag is not an issue. I'm currently repping a family tag but the children play other games, so I'm alone.

4) I could attend one event weekly but would prefer to grind. Just being honest.

Edited by Pharasees
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pharasees

• Sinister

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. Thank you for your honesty about just wanting to grind. Hopefully you'll find time to join some playlists as its the fastest way to membership. Sit tight and someone will be getting back to you about what you need to do next. 

Welcome to XDBX. Crew invite sent on Rockstar Social Club.

I would also encourage you to try some of the playlists if you can, they're an excellent way to meet your new crewmates and also a chance to find more about the game to enjoy. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Please feel free to add my PSN with XDBX in the message as I prefer to run crew lobbies and with crew mates. Looking forward to seeing you in game

Welcome.

Most of the members don't use crew lobbies since a lot of activities aren't available in those lobbies.

Do you not play any PvP jobs, heists or missions?

22 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Welcome.

Most of the members don't use crew lobbies since a lot of activities aren't available in those lobbies.

Do you not play any PvP jobs, heists or missions?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. What I mean is a public lobby consisting of crew members and money oriented players in a grief free lobby. There is no (real) money in killing randoms, destroying someone's product, or getting your own product destroyed. 

Welcome, 

Don't forget to set us as your active crew when you can (we are pretty strict on that rule during your vetting period)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome.

While we have members involved in most every aspect of the game the majority of them spend their time in playlists. Lots of heists and adversary mode playing going on lately.

That said, you should have no problem getting a quiet lobby with us. I'm on pretty much every weekday at the same times you are and will be glad to help. 

Yes sir. I'll add you. Thank you

58 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Welcome, 

Don't forget to set us as your active crew when you can (we are pretty strict on that rule during your vetting period)

Yes sir. I'll do that first as soon as I log in

49 minutes ago, Pharasees said:

Yes sir. I'll add you. Thank you

Yes sir. I'll do that first as soon as I log in

Cool. I'm 42 as well, no comment on my mental stability though ;)

• Like 1

Do to unforseen circumstance, I'm back in my old crew under the role of leader. I appreciate everyone being so kind. Sorry to waste everyone's time. 

Heavy is the head that wears the crown