INTROUDUCTION

Bash

Hi Im Bash,

Lol ive been trying so long to find a decent crew (since ps3) and now I guess I came across somthing good

Im a 20 years old gamer dude ,

3rd yeat civil eingineering student

Hardcore battlefield gamer 

Good rainbowsix siege gamer

And a huge fan of gta

Ive had more than3 accounts for gta and I still make new ones

Im a good team player

I like communication 

Team play and fun ofcourse 

I hope I become a member of your team

Psn id :BLB00L_3

Social club:Blb00l

Welcome to Domestic Battery.

Please answer these questions that we ask all new members.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out      site frequently?

Please familiarize yourself with Crew Policies and Vetting Procedure.

Also, Please clarify the reasoning of needing 3+ accounts?

A vetting team member will be with you shortly

Edited by D-Rocks09

Thank you very much guys for the welcomes

1-GMT +2

2- my goals are to earn new friends have fun and work as a team

3-sure can do

4-yup

I reached a high lvl on my other account and made 30 million so I started again with this one and I lost one lol  my first

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

Hi Bash, welcome to XDBX.

Could you set your Rockstar social club profile to public please, so we can begin the vetting process. :)

Done 

Btw what does vetting mean lol ?

16 minutes ago, Con said:

Welcome to XDBX!!

Thanks m8

Vetting is how we keep the undesirables away. This crew doesn't just blindly accept everyone that comes along :)

Sounds worse than it really is though. This crew doesn't care about KD, rank, money or skills. We do care if players are jerks though. Also, modded accounts are an automatic do not pass go.

That said, welcome. Look forward to seeing you in LS.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site.

Vetting is explained on the site in the thread stickied to the top of the introductions forum but it is basically just playing with the crew. Its a chance for us to see if you are a good fit for the crew and active in GTA and for you to see if you like us. Join  events and play with crew members outside of events when you can is all you need to do. Oh, and don't kill crew mates. ;)

2 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome to the site.

Vetting is explained on the site in the thread stickied to the top of the introductions forum but it is basically just playing with the crew. Its a chance for us to see if you are a good fit for the crew and active in GTA and for you to see if you like us. Join  events and play with crew members outside of events when you can is all you need to do. Oh, and don't kill crew mates. ;)

Except for Beez... You can fire at him anytime. :CRAZY:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Welcome, Bash!

You can start playing with us already and once we've sent you an invite on RSC, you've accepted it, and you've been moved to "Unvetted XDBX" in member status, it'll be official! :)

You can RSVP to events from the main page, where the timers for events are. Just click on an event timer and you'll be taken to the participant list. There's an event in 90mins called "Lime's Tip Touching Friday", hosted by this funny bugger - @LimeGreenLegend - so if you can join that tonight, go ahead and RSVP and add Lime to your friends list on PSN, so he an send you an invite once he opens a lobby for the event.

You can also find out if people are doing anything in-game via the Chat Box on the main page once you've been moved to the "Unvetted" player group. ;)

See you in Los Santos!

• Like 1