Recruitment Introduction

Chri814

Hi my name is Chris, I live in Italy (UTC+1), I can speak english rather well and I've been a fan of the GTA series since I was 5, when I started playing Vice City. I've been playing GTAV since day one and I upgraded to PS4 about a year ago, where I finally achieved the Mastermind Challenge with a bunch of friends. I'm joining this crew cause I really enjoy having free roam fun and all crews I have joined in the past are either snapmatic obsessed hipsters or MC tryhards, I hope this crew isn't neither of those. I can probably keep the tag active during vetting period as long as it's only for two weeks. I'll surely attend to as many meetups as I can, especially if they are during weekends and festivities. I know your crew policies and guidelines and I can abide to all of them. My PSN ID is Chri814 and my SC ID is Chri814PSN.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! Happy you found us!

This might be brought up so I will adress it already. Your account was created when the game was released and you been given 1.2B $, but your spending and your bank adds up to alot less. I can only assume that you got the money in teh cray early days money drops before the money wipe that followed, that would be the only explanation. Is that correct?

Edited by Lann

Welcome Chris!

@Lann if he's been playing since day one that is likely to have happened. Let's see what Chris says.

Edit: @Chri814 I saw your quote on RSC, :lol: this crew won't ask anything of you except be active and friendly ( to us, not randoms ;)

Edited by Beez
  • Like 1

Hi Chris, welcome to XDBX.

Thank you for posting a detailed introduction.

As Lann has already touched on,  I am curious about your money stats.

Once you get back to us on that we can get this vetting train moving. :)

20 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site! Happy you found us!

This might be brought up so I will adress it already. Your account was created when the game was released and you been given 1.2B $, but your spending and your bank adds up to alot less. I can only assume that you got the money in teh cray early days money drops before the money wipe that followed, that would be the only explanation. Is that correct?

Correct, I think Rockstar removed most of it, I now have about 30mil dollars, but they come mostly from the Mastermind Challenge, the MC work I've done during the summer and a shit ton of playing Rockets VS Insurgents back on PS3

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Chri814 said:

Correct, I think Rockstar removed most of it, I now have about 30mil dollars, but they come mostly from the Mastermind Challenge, the MC work I've done during the summer and a shit ton of playing Rockets VS Insurgents back on PS3

Okay, if it was beyond your control and has since been amended then that's all we can ask. Our policy regarding modded accounts is strict, but still fair. 

Invite sent. Please make the XDBX tags your primary tags for the duration of the two week vetting period. :)