PretendWereDead

PretendWereDead

My name is PretendWereDead, I participated in the CotC with GTAF and attended already some of the crews public events thanks to Lann and Con. 

1. What time zone are you active in? Gmt +1
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew? I really enjoy the playlists you guys run. 
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary) Yep. 
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently? Yes, that’s my goal!
  • Like 6

Welcome aboard!

No doubt you will fit right in and since you participated in CotC, I will just mention that we have a H2H on Saturday at 23GMT and we are still in need of one more player. :)

You will first be able to see the thread once your site status has been changed to unvetted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys for all the welcomes, looking forward to play with you. 

...and @Fido_le_muet nice to see you over here. Really enjoyed the Mapping Los Santos topic a few years ago and all the effort you put into that. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Welcome aboard!

No doubt you will fit right in and since you participated in CotC, I will just mention that we have a H2H on Saturday at 23GMT and we are still in need of one more player. :)

You will first be able to see the thread once your site status has been changed to unvetted.

This should work now if your interested in joining the team, only one spot left like Banketelli said. We have a rsvp function for our events, just press the Going button to reserve a spot for any event. 

Edited by Lann
22 hours ago, PretendWereDead said:

Thanks guys for all the welcomes, looking forward to play with you. 

...and @Fido_le_muet nice to see you over here. Really enjoyed the Mapping Los Santos topic a few years ago and all the effort you put into that. 

Ah nice to see someone who followed that ! There is another guy in this crew who was a massive contributor to this thread. He was Wayne Kerr over there but here it's @no_snacks

I actually can't wait for the first bits of news about GTA6. But I know it won't be anytime soon. 

• Like 2
On 4-12-2017 at 9:24 PM, Banketelli said:

Welcome aboard!

I’m available but the last spot is already filled, I’ve noticed. You can put me on the reserve list though. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, PretendWereDead said:

I’m available but the last spot is already filled, I’ve noticed. You can put me on the reserve list though. 

Sounds good. You will be first reserve then.

• Thanks 1