Intro

B-iixx

6 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site! What do you usually do/enjoy in GTA?

Love creating moments in GTA. Just love the social aspect of doing shit with other people haha. Cant wait for someone to contact me and start the vetting process

Edited by B-iixx

Welcome to the crew I just have a question for you while looking at your stats on rockstar social it shows you have a large amount of money but only 1.9 million earned just curious how you got all your cash

14 hours ago, truelife98 said:

Welcome to the crew I just have a question for you while looking at your stats on rockstar social it shows you have a large amount of money but only 1.9 million earned just curious how you got all your cash

To be honest, I have no idea. A friend gave me this account.

If this violates anything in your crew, then I wont proceed.

Edited by B-iixx
5 hours ago, B-iixx said:

To be honest, I have no idea. A friend gave me this account.

If this violates anything in your crew, then I wont proceed.

We have had a discussion and for now we are going to have to deny your request to join our crew. Even though your account came from a friend it is a obvious modded account which is something we are against here in this crew. Sorry.

2 hours ago, truelife98 said:

We have had a discussion and for now we are going to have to deny your request to join our crew. Even though your account came from a friend it is a obvious modded account which is something we are against here in this crew. Sorry.

Its cool. See ya!