Pricise's Introduction

Pricise

Whats up, my name is Shaun. I'm from Ontario Canada which puts me in Eastern time zone (UTC-5:00). I'm just looking for a crew that i can play with to be honest most of my friends have moved on from GTA. I'm not in any other crews so this will be my active at all times. as for joining a crew event and being on the website, that's not a issue, I play quite frequently and have a dual monitor set up. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and doing some races/missions with you guys. Thanks for considering me.

• Like 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pricise

• truelife98

• Lann

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Pricise! F'en awesome to meet you. Someone will be in touch with you soon and let you know what you need to do next. Today We have a 4pm EST playlist and then at 10:30pm EST. So if you can, try and make one of those playlists and satisfy your GTA itch!!

• Like 1

Welcome to XDBX, Pricise! We can't quite leave GTAO behind yet, there's too many great people here to play it with, so I think you have found the right place to play your GTA at. ;)

• Like 2

Welcome to the site Pricise. Someone from our vetting staff will post in here soon, in the meantime please make sure your game stats are unlocked on Social Club. XDBX does not accept cheaters with modded accounts so they will take a look at your stats. If you got money dropped on you on PS3 back in early 2014 through no fault of your own, that's ok, happened to a lot of us.

Edited by Beez

Hey welcome to the crew quick question for you. I glanced at your stats quickly with 18 days played shows income of 2.4 billion dollars. But not much in bank. Was this money that was,dropped back in old ps3 days or attained other ways

@truelife98 I was dropped back in the day on Xbox, but i also had done money glitches back like a year or two ago, but that money is long gone now. havent glitched and wont glitch anymore, i realized that it makes the game boring, you dont actually work for the things you want to buy. i hope its not an issue that i did that some years ago.

2 hours ago, Pricise said:

@truelife98 I was dropped back in the day on Xbox, but i also had done money glitches back like a year or two ago, but that money is long gone now. havent glitched and wont glitch anymore, i realized that it makes the game boring, you dont actually work for the things you want to buy. i hope its not an issue that i did that some years ago.

Ok crew invite will be sent now. Thanks for answering honestly.

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to rejoining XDBX. There was some period of time where I wasn't logging in to the site regularly. I blame Monster Hunter  :P. but I'm excited by the thought o being able to play with you all again. Cheers!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Hey man good to see you on here again :)

You ever see me playing Overwatch feel free to join.

Oh totally man, I've been playing that often :)

• Like 1