Ernyoung again?

ErnYoung

Some of you may remember me. I was once a part of this crew and would like to re-join. I stepped away from GTA for some time and miss for the fun and sense of community that this crew brought to the game. I currently play GTA, World Of Tanks, Rocket league, and a few others. 

Ernie

• Like 10

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

50 minutes ago, Beez said:

No good will come of this.

just kidding, WELCOME BACK ERINE! Invite sent.

Haha. True. Thank you beez. 

6 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hey Alright Ern!  You were one of the first to welcome me to to crew when hosting the old Wednesday vetting playlist. 

It’s an honor to welcome you back. :) 

Thank you omar. It is good to be back. 

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Welcome back Ern, I am still sipping on the bottle of hooch you gave me a couple years ago. It's my working in the garage and getting fustrated fix

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: