Faggio Coaster

LimeGreenLegend

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/LimeGreenLegend/games/gtav/jobs/job/Klq-IkROP0WhVMEtVMtHwg?platformId=11

Updated this job.  Now for 10 players, 5 a team, so everyone gets a Faggio.

Also re-placed the start points and respawn points so there will hopefully be no more issues there.

Two teams compete independently of each other to take Faggios up the dreaded Faggio Coaster.

Watch out for the faithful protectors of the Faggios.

• Like 2

@LimeGreenLegend

We played this a few days ago, 6 of us, and there's a big problem. When anyone died, they respawned somewhere in the city and were completely out of the game since basically the beginning. I'm guessing that wasn't your intention (right?), so either some of the respawn points have to be reset or you have to turn traffic on to give the respawning players a chance to get back as fast as possible if they still respawn in the city.

It seems that might have been an issue before as well?

Edited by Protocawl

3 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

@Protocawl when did you play it? I re did everything on Wednesday.

Thursday morning. You had already posted this thread by then, that's why I included it in the PL in the first place. :P

The guys who were affected by it at the time were, if I'm not mistaken: @Onrefne @Dodge & @punkbish85

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

If this is the one that had instructions to steal the Faggios from the pretty ladies, then yes.. when we died, we re-spawned in the middle of the city with no way to source a vehicle of any kind. I'm not sure if the host had access to allow traffic on or not - I forgot to pay attention to that. Given the time allowed - I don't believe we would have had time to run all the way back to the airport. I tried, at least, LOL. Overall, it's a great job! <3

4 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

God damn it.  Why won’t the respawn points work?

I’ll probably just delete this.

NOOOOOOO!!!! It's really fun and well made, just the respawns are annoying, but if you set traffic to high it'll give everyone a chance to get back quite fast. Maybe also add a note to the description to keep traffic on, if it can be turned on/off by the host. I can't remember.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1