Call of duty ww2

truelife98

Was released last week I have been playing it alot.  If you have or plan on getting this game post in here maybe we can get some parties going 

• Like 1

That is the number one reason I have never considered buying a call of duty game.  Just not a fan of first person.  It is a shame because it seems like my kind of game otherwise.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Loved those games back in the day but i’m Yeah I’m done with those games on any real level, if you think I get raging when I die on gta you should see me on CoD hahaha, my brother bought the new game though, if others play it I might install it. 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

It's strictly 1st person right? I hate 1st person in GTAV because of how awkward the movement seems. Is it different here? I wanna shoot nazi zombies with you guys.

Yeah it's first person 

2 minutes ago, Con said:

But the movement is more fluid than in GTA, right? I played Battlefield, I think that was 1st person. 

Yeah much more so compared to the GTA one but it’s a bit of a gimmick in comparison 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got this as Christmas present and been doing campaign nothing extraordinary brilliant, but a nice fresh back to the roots of cod

since i didn't bought the last 3 because of futuristic game play this one is decent fps

My son has got this and he loves it, he's been whooping it up too.

From watching  him play it looks like an arcade version of Battlefield... cleaner environments, smaller maps and guns that fire where you point them.

Never been a fan of COD but for those who thought the series was heading in the wrong direction this could be a step back in the right direction.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 3 weeks later...

I've been away from COD since MW3. This one has brought my wife and I back. I'm not very good, but it's been fun when I've been able to get on with friends. If anyone is ever up for a party let me know.