• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matty

• zmurko

• Sinister

• rofur

Top Posters In This Topic

Bati's don't win when my Shotaro is on the track :P

It goes around any turn without losing speed, Bati's slight edge on the straights isn't enough because eventually it'll have to slow down and I won't.

Most of the stunt races benefit the Shotaro, and there's no way a Bati will keep up in a land race.

If you have only ever used the Bati or Akuma, get the Shotaro, expensive, but it's much better!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zmurko said:

DC not using the Bati?! Is this for real? :o

I have one and use it on 1 R* stunt race for it's speed, had it years.

Otherwise Shotaro all the way.

It's ridiculously good.

Edited by DavidCore89

As I said, I don't need it. Maybe against crew members but not randoms. Not many crew play when I do so I spend 90 percent of my time with randoms.

:)

Edited by SINISTER120

3 minutes ago, zmurko said:

I just dont do bike races anymore, problem solved. :D

That works best, save money all around. I normally leave the stunt ones. If I'm hosting and the majority picks one, I set it to non custom and 99 laps and leave during countdown. 

Edited by SINISTER120

I got rid of the shotoro and sanctus as the 2.5mil they went for came in handy for my brioso and turismo classic. I have an etr1, Nero  and itali gb for supers. I'm hoping my beloved Massacro is still a decent sports though, love that car. 

yFn5uY6.png

I use the Gargoyle on most of the bike stunt races. It will leave the others behind on the straights (wheelie). And it doesn't lose much in the turns. 

Just now, DeaD_GooN said:

I use the Gargoyle on most of the bike stunt races. It will leave the others behind on the straights (wheelie). And it doesn't lose much in the turns. 

Does the chain on the stock rear wheel count for anything off road? My gut says nope.....

yFn5uY6.png

1 minute ago, Matty said:

Does the chain on the stock rear wheel count for anything off road? My gut says nope.....

Not that I'm aware of.