A little intro of my persona

Sammy B

Suh dudes and ladies, 

my Name‘s Mahir, but you can call me either Teflon (my PSN‘s Short nick) or Sammy, whatever you prefer. I‘m 18 years old, and coming originally from Bosnia, but I live in Austria. I‘m searching for a bigger and well organized crew, and well, which is active and got some members in the GMT timezone. My GTA past consisted mostly of roleplaying in a Mafia, and my last crew was a casual one aswell, but like it seems that being in my high school senior year leaves me eeeenough time to spend 4-5 hours daily online. To come short they found I was too inactive cuz I had last summer plenty of time to play. I‘m an above the average player in GTA, but I do outstand a bit in DM‘s (Auto-Aim), also heist and CEO/MC Work are part of my skill set. 

With that said, 

1) My timezone is GMT/UTC+1

2) My goals of joining this crew is to get in a family of gamers again

3) Totally can guarantee that I will wear the tag proudly 

4) Till Spring I can spend at least once a week with the crew with 90% chance 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sammy B

• Lann

• Beez

• PapOiteE

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site Sammy! A vetting staff will guide you along the process shortly. You skills dont matter as far being vetted into XDBX, we are alot more about being friendly and enjoying all aspects of the game toghether. Have a look around the site, and make sure your Rockstar Social Club profile is visible.

Just now, Jjss924 said:

Welcome

Thanks !

Just now, Lann said:

Welcome to the site Sammy! A vetting staff will guide you along the process shortly. You skills dont matter as far being vetted into XDBX, we are alot more about being friendly and enjoying all aspects of the game toghether. Have a look around the site, and make sure your Rockstar Social Club profile is visible.

Alright, thanks for the welcoming and answer ! 

• Like 1
Just now, Lann said:

I am curious about how you found our crew and website?

Tbh, I was randomly browsing around SocialClub when I saw the crew being featured. Once I saw the site I knew I found something well organized 

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Welcome to the site, nice intro :) 

Thanks, glad you liked it haha

13 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Hello and Welcome

Thanks !

9 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hello,  and welcome :) 

Thanks man ! 

Welcome Sammy. A member of the vetting staff will send you a crew invite, in the meantime I will send you a friend request on PSN and we have a crew playlist kicking off 1.5 hours from this post's time stamp. If I see you online I will send an invite to the event. When playing with each other we don't use bullet-proof helmets and race clean in contact races. 

36 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome Sammy. A member of the vetting staff will send you a crew invite, in the meantime I will send you a friend request on PSN and we have a crew playlist kicking off 1.5 hours from this post's time stamp. If I see you online I will send an invite to the event. When playing with each other we don't use bullet-proof helmets and race clean in contact races. 

Got it. Won’t make it unfortunately today

18 minutes ago, Lann said:

Sent you a friends request on PSN in order to invite you to our event at 22:00 your time (21:00 UTC) if you want to join.

Accepted it, but won’t make it today anymore, got school tomorrow lol

Invite sent. Once accepted i/we will upgrade your site status. If I do it may be awhile as I am off to bed

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

12 hours ago, Dodge said:

Welcome

Thanks!

10 hours ago, D-Rocks said:

Welcome

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Hatch said:

Invite sent. Once accepted i/we will upgrade your site status. If I do it may be awhile as I am off to bed

Just accepted the crew invite, thanks for it !