PS4 Controller Metal Alloy

I finally got the metal alloy thumb sticks, triggers & shoulder buttons.

The thumb sticks rotate a bit more smoothly, but I had to squeeze the bottom part with a pliers so it has a tight fit, to make sure the L3 and R3 work properly on every press. I recommend purchasing a button cap for it as well

The other buttons work's fine & now I don't have to worry about them breaking off in the future.

IMG_20171101_001730_zpsrewdjb2u.jpg

IMG_20171101_002027_zpsec1alhod.jpg

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 2

Looks cool... might just pimp my old controller seeing as I need to replace the R2 grommet anyway.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 hours ago, Con said:

Would they really help me get more headshots? I always wanted to try them out, didn't know they came in metal. 

IDK but the left thumb stick needed a grip after long gameplay luckily I have a few. It really does a number on your thumb.

10 hours ago, Con said:

Would they really help me get more headshots? I always wanted to try them out, didn't know they came in metal. 

For that you would need a controller with trigger stops.

• Like 1

@Con You could also mod your controller triggers with a drill & screws, there's a bunch of that stuff on youtube if you're interested. 

Don't get the edge of the head of the screw mixed up with the screw threading for your drill point. I hope you caught what I was saying, & also the drill bit size to the screw size.

• Thanks 1