Greetings and Salutations

bakri16

Hello my name is Bakri, i live in Athens, Greece (GMT +3 although in a few days it'll be GMT+2 due to daylight saving)
And I've come looking to join your GTA Online Group,  I've been playing alone and with randoms since day one, which has made me quit and rejoin GTA Online a couple of times. But hopefully by joining this group it'll change.
The only crew I've been has been "dead" for years now, so i plan to keep XDBX as my active crew.
I have alot of free time, and play GTA Online almost all day, So I'm sure i can join any events the crew plans, and i'll make sure to stop by the website occasionally.

Welcome Bakri!!! Thanks for joining! Looks like you answered some of these questions in your intro but humor us either way, until we get someone from Vetting in here to direct you further.

1. What time zone are you active in? (GMT, EST, PST, UTC)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Q1: What time zone are you active in?
A1:GMT +2,  or EET 

Q2: What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
A2: Mostly to have some company while playing GTA 5, and not alone. 

Q3: For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during vetting) can you abide by this?
A3: Yep, i'll make sure the crew's tags are active during and after vetting

Q4: Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week, and visit our site frequently
A4: I'm sure i can play with the crew/ join events, more than once a week.  Should something pop up and i won't be able to play with the crew (Exams, Vacation etc.) i'll make sure to let you know in the website, furthermore i'll visit the website as often as i can. 

Also thank you all in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

Hopefully you don't mind my barrage of like reactions,  you get some points if your reply or post gets liked no? 

Yeah sometimes mental points that we give out too. I have a feeling you will breeze right through the vetting though.  Please do not hesitate to reach to anyone of us if you have any private questions or concerns. 

Welcome, invite sent, let me know when you accept it and I will get full access to the website

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...