I'm looking to join a mature Crew

Road2fury1583070461

Hello everyone Tommy playing Grand Theft Auto for years now I'm looking to join a new crew I would like to help some new players out with CEO work as I make a lot of money that way and I'm looking to get back

5 hours ago, Road2fury1583070461 said:

Thank you everyone I sent my request looking to meeting you all soon

Really glad to have you. Please make sure your RSC profile is public. And while we await for your vetting instructions, please answer these questions, just to help us in getting to know you better....Thanks! 

1. What time zone are you active in? (GMT, EST, PST, UTC)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

Welcome to Domestic Battery Tommy! Seems out vetting staff is on vacation  holiday so here's a little info. We vett all new members, it's 2 weeks and is time for us to get to know you and for you to decide if we are the right crew for you. Basically, just play with the crew. 

Domestic Battery does not condone glitching, duping or hacked accounts which is why Con asked you to make your Social Club profile viewable. Have a look around the website especially the calendar that shows all crew events. All times are automatically corrected for your local time zone. 

The crew is all about having fun with GTA and playing all different game modes. We even make up our own sometimes, can you imagine racing station wagons (Regina) on a NASCAR track? Way more fun than it sounds. :lol: Hope to see you online soon.

In so why do I want to join a crew it'll be nice to be in a crew from many countries and mature people without having kids bugging me

Can I attend Crew meetings I don't know and what time they are

I live in Australia Sydney so Australian Eastern Standard Time

And yes I do want to make this my main Crew

• Like 1

Sorry everyone if my messages are a bit funny I am dyslexic and I also have a bit of a speech impediment so which means when I do voice to text it comes out funny and being dyslexic makes it a bit hard to read also loves racing by the way so I wouldn't mind a crew that has fair racing but depends if I'm available where I live if I can enjoy your weekly meet I can play GTA with the crew at least once a week I can definitely do that

• Like 1

We do everything in game, we have alot of people who like to race, but playing with this crew (at least for me) makes me enjoy most modes. 

We have most daily events (mostly mixed playlists) during EU or NA evenings, but it seems to work ok for our AU members as well.

No problem understanding your writing at all.

Hello and Welcome.

We have playlists at 9PM UK time most days. I think that's 7am for you currently but 8am from next week when we end Daylight Saving time. So if you can play early morning one or more of those should suit you. There are also playlists hosted at times aimed at US evenings. I'm not sure how they would work out for you but I think it would be a few hours later for you. The countdown timer on the main page should show start times for your local time.

Welcome, invite sent (vetting staff seems to be asleep). Let me know when you accept it and I will get you full access to the website

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I just accept 

I just had a look at your calendar I like the look of that Porsche supercup i want 2 try and get to that meet

if I wake up early enough is it ok if I'm still a bit too sleepy to just watch and listen

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry for the late site welcome....

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on November, 15th.