Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees

JustHatched

I won't claim to know who they all are but here is the list. Who do you think deserves it, who does not. Rage Against the Machine, The Cars and LL Cool J would be top picks as far as influence to music IMO, Judas Priest also. I don't know about Bon Jovi and Dire Straights though, I like them but don't see them as moving as some of the others

Bon Jovi

Kate Bush

The Cars

Depeche Mode

Dire Straits

Eurythmics

J. Geils Band

Judas Priest

LL Cool J

MC5

The Meters

Moody Blues

Radiohead

Rage Against the Machine

Rufus featuring Chaka Khan

Nina Simone

Sister Rosetta Tharpe

Link Wray

The Zombies

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Wish I was a bigger music guy to really give a solid opinion but to me LL Cool J made an impact. I will never forget seeing him in movies thinking, wow, it's cool to dream! 

Judas Priest...I mean, that is a no brainer. Turbo Lover is one of my all-time faves.

Quite a lot of politics in the R&RHOF so that might explain a few pics but I think they’re all justified really. Some deserve to be there for Selling millions of albums and others for advancing music. 

Like that they are starting to recongise more than just dad rock stuff though

• Like 1