Request to join DB

SuperStoffen

Hey, 

My PSN name is SuperStoffen, I'm a 35 years young guy from Norway. That puts me in the Central European Time/CET - UTC +1. I've only recently started playing GTA5, about 3 months ago. Instantly hooked on it! I play on average 10-14 hours a day and I'm looking for mature and fun people to play with. I'm currently in a crew called The Adult Crazy Gang, wich has been a great crew for a new player but sadly not active enough since I am playing as much as I do. Therefore I am looking for something bigger and better, so to speak. I am a chilled and laid back player and person with to much time on my hands :D If I get a spot here in Domestic Battery, this will be my only crew. Seeing how being in multiple crew can cause some tension when people from both sides wants your attention and time. I can attend to pretty much everything crew related activity in the hours between 10 and 24 CET. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.

• Like 1

Gday! I'm a fellow new guy, only been around a few days and it's easily the best group I've been involved with in GTA:O.

Great crew for those new to the game like yourself as there are some gods of the rifle and the race amongst them.*

*I was not paid for this endorsement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome Super. I've sent you an invite on Social Club. Xyon will post with further details of your vetting. 

When you have 5 posts you will gain access to the forum chat room which we use for communication in and out of the game.

I noticed from your stats that you have raced some and barely played any deathmatches. Our crew events are full of those and we have some very skilled players so don't be discouraged if you don't do well. You will get better by playing with these guys and girls and soon be owning most randoms.

• Like 1

Oh, and yes. Have been focusing on making cash till now. so I could have a somewhat steady income and afford cars and such. Will def. be target practice for the people im doing TDM's with to begin with, but thats just fine. We all start out as noobs I gues :D

5 minutes ago, SuperStoffen said:

Oh, and yes. Have been focusing on making cash till now. so I could have a somewhat steady income and afford cars and such. Will def. be target practice for the people im doing TDM's with to begin with, but thats just fine. We all start out as noobs I gues :D

Welcome Noob :D

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: