Forza 5 GOTY Edition (XBOX One)

Dodge

So my children have an XBONE. So I figured I might as well take advantage of it and play Forza. It just so happens that Forza 5 is free this month on XBOX Live. So, I got it. Anybody else have this? Or have an XBONE and plan on getting this game?

Dodgeservice.png

Yes, this was the only Forza game I didn't have so I was really pleased to see it as this months free game. I've played it a fair bit already but sadly the console is packed away for a week or so while I have the house rewired.

This is my first Xbox product. Never had the original or the 360. So far, it seems like a nice system. Too much Windows influence though. And streaming is a PIA.  

Dodgeservice.png

3 minutes ago, Dodge said:

This is my first Xbox product. Never had the original or the 360. So far, it seems like a nice system. Too much Windows influence though. And streaming is a PIA.  

I got mine because IRL friends said they played Madden on it. That was bullshit. 

I'd be happy to join in if any one would like to try an online game. Also it's worth installing Forza hub if you haven't as you get free credits for all the Forza games (its in Xbox apps in the store).

Edited by skip_rat
  • Like 1