Nemeysis Introduction

Nemeysis

Hello all!

I'm part of the expansion to PC and am excited to be here. a little about myself below

I'm quite active at the moment in between jobs and enjoy just hanging out and having a good time. I enjoy Heists, Gunrunning missions, and helping out fellow crew members. I'm open to discussion and enjoy the company. Hit me up if ya wanna chat.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
    US Mountain Time
  2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
    to expand and grow a new branch of this crew to PC
  3. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
    Absolutely now and after
  4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?
    yes will be creating new events and games for the crew to relax and have a great time!
  • Like 2

Welcome. My name is Dodge. I will be helping Xyon and the Vetting Team with PC Expansion. The Vetting Team and are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Sept 27, 2017.

Dodgeservice.png